The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still won't catch us for that #1 seed :wink:

I don't really care if we do :lol: . Its not like its a grand prize for having the best record in the conference for the season. Honestly, whoever gets #1 may end up with the worst prize ever facing OKC in the 1st round.

Since January 11th, the Grizzlies have the best record in the NBA (16-3).

Cavs 16-4
Hawks 16-4
Warriors 14-5

Belated good game for last night. Played out pretty much like I thought it would, although it was closer than I expected. CP had the great game we needed . . . until the final possession. You guys are tough. I hate watching you play. But can't deny you're a damn good team.

So reportedly the Sixers tried to trade Joel Embiid at the deadline. What the hell is the vision in Philly? I wonder what kind of return they could've gotten...

He's gained a little weight but you would think that's a good thing in the league
I'm not taking anything about sports from Forbes serious.

However...I don't think it's THAT crazy. They're acquiring assets. However they choose to move them around until they get their desired squad...so be it. In their situation...I don't think anyone is or should be safe.

Also...

Mia Khalifa in High School

lBdjd62.jpg

Belated good game for last night. Played out pretty much like I thought it would, although it was closer than I expected. CP had the great game we needed . . . until the final possession. You guys are tough. I hate watching you play. But can't deny you're a damn good team.

I was thinking we would lose mainly because it was a b2b against a team that's playing good basketball right now (with or without Blake its still tough). Shows a lot of heart from the team. Its going to be great atmosphere on Friday when we match up again. I hope this Kings game tomorrow don't result in a loss. We are good for losing games we have no business losing especially with that being the 3rd game in 4 nights.

As a Nigerian I am obligated to support Hakeem Olajuwon in any endeavor.

and I don't appreciate the Nigerian scam slander either, it's not his fault they can't figure it out. :lol:

half them advance stuff, only hakeem can do :lol:
need to hit up andre miller for the basic gm

You guys ain't lying about West Africans. Four of my coworkers are Nigerians. They all have wives at home and be openly flirting with anything with boobs at work. :lol:

They're so open about it..

Openly talking about taking their girlfriends with them on vacations if their wives don't want to travel :lol:

At first, I was like :wow: But now I'm so used to it lol

REPORTED.
HOW DARE YOU. What are danny ferry? :smh:

THIS. IS. ABSOULTULY UN TRU---

*bwahahahahahahah*

.... okay okay

it's a little true.

just a little.

the ups driver that does our route stays hitting on the office girls when he delivers. dude carries big packages and showing off his muscles (rolled up smedium outfit) errtime he drops off a load. kinda jelly of his traps and be 'mirin. cool dude to talk to.

Last edited:
With the Clippers (6th) being 17 games over .500 and the Spurs (7th) being 12 games over .500, its going to be very hard for OKC to catch them. Maybe if Durant was 100% healthy. Its not like the Clippers are playing terrible basketball, either. Its just hard for me to see the Spurs continuing their struggles. You have to think they turn it on sooner or later.

Clippers are playing good basketball right now despite their loss last night. Mavs, Blazers and Rockets are not expected to just fall apart any time soon. The only team OKC can realistically catch is San Antonio because they are the only team struggling right now. Even then, you have to think how realistic is it for the Spurs to continue their struggles over the next couple of months.

Last edited:
With the Clippers (6th) being 17 games over .500 and the Spurs (7th) being 12 games over .500, its going to be very hard for OKC to catch them. Maybe if Durant was 100% healthy. Its not like the Clippers are playing terrible basketball, either. Its just hard for me to see the Spurs continuing their struggles. You have to think they turn it on sooner or later.

17 games over .500 and in 6th. :smh: The ******* West.

Last edited:
I dont think OKC wants to catch them knowing KDs situation as long they in the Dance...

View media item 1418311

The "home court" phrase will be watered down in this years playoffs especially in the West this year playoffs will be fun. Cant Wait

okc is only 3 games back of the spurs right now.. and we play them twice before the end of the season (1 on the road and 1 at home)

The only team OKC can realistically catch is San Antonio because they are the only team struggling right now. Even then, you have to think how realistic is it for the Spurs to continue their struggles over the next couple of months.
I think we got a shot at catching (last 10 games in brackets): spurs (5-5), mavs(7-3)  and Portland (4-6).. outside shot at clips (5-5)

as I posted above we play the spurs 2 more times before the end of the season.. and obviously these teams have to play each other

dallas has Toronto tonight, then Atlanta tomorrow night.. clips plays rockets tomorrow.. spurs play blazers tomorrow

Hard to predict what's going to happen with the Spurs. Parker, Kawahi and Manu (and even Splitter) have all underperformed to date. Seems safe to assume that at least one or two of them will step it up, but who know. But whether they finish 6th, 7th or 8th, not a team to be happy about facing in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom