The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does, though. It's his offensive game that's fallen off. His defense and rebounding are still great.

He does, though. It's his offensive game that's fallen off. His defense and rebounding are still great.

this. may not be able to hold up 48 minutes, but you cut him down to 20m he is still a solid rebounder/defender.
offense has dipped and pretty much a jump shooter.
reminds me of an older mcydess

I'm not a Kobe fan in the least, but I feel him on this point.

I would probably want to smack every teammate for their shenanigans over a regular season win :lol:

roll.gif

this. may not be able to hold up 48 minutes, but you cut him down to 20m he is still a solid rebounder/defender.

basically. a REALLY good rebounder and defender actually. and he headbutted that clown Dwight this year. :smokin

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 15m15 minutes ago
Philadelphia is likely to place a claim on Thomas Robinson and secure him via waivers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Deadline's 5 PM ET

Kind of the replacement for KJ, I guess.

Yeah his body can't handle 30+ minutes anymore but during the minutes he does play he's still great on D and the glass. He's still top 20 in DRPM and he's still pulling down 12 boards per 36 minutes. On offense he's a shell of his former self but he's still a monster on the other end.

Mia def would've got hollered at when I was in HS

Random but I didn't know Nash was born in South Africa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom