The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
stat has 6 total boards since arriving in dallas and his rebounding numbers have decreased month over month. i wouldnt expect much out of him in general. guy gives you 10 and 4 thats a tremendous outing at this point.

bruh... 

we're talking about GREG SMITH and BERNARD JAMES here 

I'll roll the dice with STAT on the boards ... y'all keep acting like I said he'd beast .......  

with Tyson, our only reliable rebounder, out it would have been nice to have a center playing that isn't of the 10-day contract variety 
i feel you. i just expect very little out of stat these days.

Phillips Arena clock issues and a leak in the roof, symbolic of the rest of Atlanta's season -falling apart???

We gotta win this game tonight off the strength KG back....

Then go back to losing and that top 5 pick :lol:

u could bring ya own food to the arena tonight too

prob noone to work concession 
What is this, the MLB? 
laugh.gif

man, this Hawks roster looks so sorry on paper.... real life Cleveland Indians from Major League

do they still have Cartier Watch-Martin?

Expecting 40 from Harden. He was pitiful the last time he saw the Clippers just before the ASB & I'm sure that he remembers that.

Last edited:
daaaaaaamn they're playing that dope *** home again yeezy and chris martin home again joint for kg. Minnesota did it the right way bruh. better than cleveland did for bron for sure.

Ready to see Suns loose again today. Keef is growing into a Beast of a offensive player. Hopefully Knight stays around long term, Bled and him go way back so could get danergerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom