The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin garnett ready for war :pimp:

one of my fave gms

Last edited:
Carlisle too real for that. Most coaches need to take note, and stop catering to these playes with overinflated egos.

Rondo is trash.

I remember reading some of trade scenarios for Rondo at one point...:smh:

Dude better be thankful he teamed up with Pierce, Garnett, and Allen so early in his career.

KG aint nothing. fake tough guy das all. he is proally the leading NBA player in touching peoples meat. dwight being number 2. where the vids of him going tap tap.

kids dunno.

KG aint nothing. fake tough guy das all. he is proally the leading NBA player in touching peoples meat. dwight being number 2. where the vids of him going tap tap.

kids dunno.
roll.gif

Not that he's glad KD is hurt but you can tell Westbrook is enjoying leading that team right now. It's like they took handcuffs off of 'em. And for the last 2 seasons they don't try to force him to be a PG anymore they just let him play his game and dude is going off.

Last edited:
Not that he's glad KD is hurt but you can tell Westbrook is enjoying leading that team right now. It's like they took handcuffs off of 'em. And for the last 2 seasons they don't try to force him to be a PG anymore they just let him play his game and dude is going off.

Russ is a PG though, Power Guard.

The Garnett ownership angle is dope.

He comes back home to teach these kids on the court before hanging up his Adidas', then watches them come to fruition from the boardroom. Smoking cigars, probably spit-screaming at advisors and ****.

The Garnett ownership angle is dope.

He comes back home to teach these kids on the court before hanging up his Adidas', then watches them come to fruition from the boardroom. Smoking cigars, probably spit-screaming at advisors and ****.
Jalen Rose has been preaching this on the grantland podcast. Wonder if it will come true.

adidas? we off that...anta is what The Kid rockin these days :smokin
shoutout to klay for his sign

Wow... so rose is done. Thats crazy. Lucky he got that huge deal and will be okay financially.

At least we can stop pretending the bulls were ever beating a lebron led team.

1. Loved the old Nets court

2. Cleveland with the Live 95 Custom Jammers court.

3. Miss those days where the Bullets played preseason games In BMORE. I remember them actually allowing that in Live 98. When you were in Year 2 of your season, you played your home preseason games in BMORE.

1. Loved the old Nets court
2. Cleveland with the Live 95 Custom Jammers court.
3. Miss those days where the Bullets played preseason games In BMORE. I remember them actually allowing that in Live 98. When you were in Year 2 of your season, you played your home preseason games in BMORE.

magic n celtic home courts were ugly in the mid 90s live snes days

I can't believe Rondo is 29 years old. That explains the decline...

29 is still young though and his game ain't built on athleticism so he shouldn't be declining anyway. I think he's still tryna get himself right after that injury and him and Carlisle don't see eye to eye so that doesn't help either. I'm surprised he suspended him, I didn't think it was that bad. Son just got there. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom