The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, MCW's making his Bucks debut against his former team. Curious how Kidd incorporates him into the Milwaukee offense.
I swear man, this happens so often. A player will get traded and end up playing his former team within a week. Happened 3 times already this season! Happens so much man

New chapter in his career.
I would like to see MCW continue improving his on the ball defense this season. The broke jumper needs a whole Kobe-like summer of work.

Happy to see the Bucks currently holding a playoff spot (sixth seed). 7-3 in their last ten games. A game over .500 on the road, which is a good sign for such a youthful squad. Brooklyn ownership called Kidd's bluff when he over-leveraged, but he could ultimately get the last laugh in Milwaukee.

With Knight traded and Bari hurt, someone on the Bucks needs to pick up the scoring slack. I think it will partially be Ilyasova, but watch Juice start taking 15 shots per game like he did beginning of his career.

Lol ... aint NOOOOOOBODY at the Hawks/Mavericks game 

city shut down early this time.... they aint ******* around 

Wish the Mavs wasn't resting STAT .... 

this Bernard James/Smith/Powell rotation gonna have about 6 combined rebounds

u really think stat would grab more than a handful of boards if he was playing
laugh.gif
he'd have a lot more than James, Smith, or Powell.... 

and thats what I said.... said nothing about him dominating the glass 

I know yall don't like podcasts but

Baron Davis Goes In Depth on Just How Bad Donald Sterling Is ?? - YouTube

NBA light skinned legend Rick Fox talks Dean Smith, Celtics, Lakers & women - YouTube

.HoustonRockets host LAClippers at 8 pm ET on ESPN.

DeAndre Jordan took 26 foul shots in the last game b/t those teams (24 pts, 20 reb).
ellis sports

stat has 6 total boards since arriving in dallas and his rebounding numbers have decreased month over month. i wouldnt expect much out of him in general. guy gives you 10 and 4 thats a tremendous outing at this point.

I wonder if derricks knees would've been different over the years if he went with nike and their lunar or air soles and not that stiff boost **** adidas has ****** fooled with..

stat has 6 total boards since arriving in dallas and his rebounding numbers have decreased month over month. i wouldnt expect much out of him in general. guy gives you 10 and 4 thats a tremendous outing at this point.
bruh... 

we're talking about GREG SMITH and BERNARD JAMES here 

I'll roll the dice with STAT on the boards ... y'all keep acting like I said he'd beast .......  

with Tyson, our only reliable rebounder, out it would have been nice to have a center playing that isn't of the 10-day contract variety 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom