The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
harden a real *****. chris paul pops **** til it gets real. then he acts like the victim. chump.

love how every other star talks down to cp0 like he's their child

e02.gif

real rap...josh smith is terrible. i feel like this ***** shouldnt be hooping but should be doing maintenance or fixing dishwashers or some ****

Honestly man, there really is no good reason to come into this thread when a Clippers game is on national TV. But since I'm here, our consolation prize for losing this one - facing Memphis again on Friday. I hate the West.

The Wizard offence has reached late season 2013 Pacer level horrific and it wasn't good to begin with.

Somebody needs to explain to my why Kevin Durant would leave OKC to be coached by Randy Whitman? :x

yo fat *** gon foul a ***** after the buzzer? smh **** wrong witchu bruh. ***** needs some insulin, he out here trippin

Last edited:
Not counting complete jokes like Byron Scott, or Flip Saunders, or Derrick FIshers forced to run the stone age Traingle offence.

Is Randy Whitman the worst coach in the NBA?

Seriously.

He's got at least 3 elite defensive players in there starting line up, and a bunch of smart vets but they only have the 11th best defense.

John Wall can't shoot threes and that's not good, but all other guards can. Why is his offence a mid range jumper 90's disaster zone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom