The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Rockets fans. Like I said before, you guys were overdue for a W against us. Thought it would be the result of a big Harden performance and not because of everyone else, but either way, Rockets deserved the win.

Wait, was it the Kings that got screwed out of W against the Grizzlies earlier in the season or was it the other way around?

roll.gif
pimp.gif
 nurk

Honestly man, there really is no good reason to come into this thread when a Clippers game is on national TV. But since I'm here, our consolation prize for losing this one - facing Memphis again on Friday. I hate the West.

I just got home, but I can imagine it :lol: I just ignore it. People are just so damn corny and forced when it comes with the Chris Paul / Clipper slander. Internet comedians. But it's all good though. The rockets were due for a win against us eventually. On to memphis.

harden a real *****? i doubt it.

lol what you want him to do after that bruh? mwp gave the ***** a concussion hahah

he's supposed to have eyes in the back of his head and expect the cheap shot? :lol:

makes no sense

nah fam, real recognize real and james harden was looking unfamiliar to my man RonRon

lol doesnt mean harden aint a real *****...just that ron is a REALER ***** lol. theres level to this **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom