The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da hell happened to the Wizards?
Was ANdre Miller :lol: low key the goat?
They fallin off a cliff just like Indiana last yr ( or the year b4. im old, i forget)

T-Wolves took Flynn and Rubio before Steph Curry
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
didn't they pick Lawson in the draft too???
Later in the 1st round
yup, 18th I wanna guess

Seriously what is going on with the Spurs?  They have come out of the All-Star break horribly
It was happening before the all star break. Every starter not named Tim Duncan has been playing bad, Tony Parker especially.. I have no answer for this cause it just looks bad from all angles

The funniest **** about that whole Artest/Harden exchange is Russell Westbrook running after Artest...only to stop dead in his tracks after thinking twice about it 
laugh.gif

Seriously what is going on with the Spurs?  They have come out of the All-Star break horribly
It was happening before the all star break. Every starter not named Tim Duncan has been playing bad, Tony Parker especially.. I have no answer for this cause it just looks bad from all angles
You every get in a fight, where adrenaline is pumping and you duking it out. Then when your done, you feel drained, exhausted, and tired af.
I think this what happened to them. They were pissed off and filled with Heat hate adrenaline fo losing a title in some seconds. So they fought the whole year for revenge. Tasted redemption. They played on some outter worldly level. This year is the come down.

Last edited:

T-Wolves took Flynn and Rubio before Steph Curry :lol: :pimp:

Later in the 1st round
yup, 18th I wanna guess

Tyreke wok Roy and never improved his game.
I really thought Tyreke would be something.

I am an idiot.

I think we all did. People had Kings in the 8th seed the next year and we all know what happened :lol:

Who has the fast 100m sprint in the NBA apart from Westbrook? Thatd be a dope *** race too watch

Last edited:

T-Wolves took Flynn and Rubio before Steph Curry
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Later in the 1st round
yup, 18th I wanna guess

Tyreke wok Roy and never improved his game.
I really thought Tyreke would be something.

I am an idiot.
I think we all did. People had Kings in the 8th seed the next year and we all know what happened
laugh.gif
this is how big of an idiot I am....

basically every year since 2008, in some form, big or small, I've tricked myself into believing that the Kings have a shot at the 8th seed 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom