The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan somewhat has to be in the MVP conversation
sick.gif
People in here tried to say he wasnt even an All Star when he has been carrying this team on his back all year. DPoY might be a lost cause now though with the team just flat out playing bad

Last edited:
Nelson are you happy? The calls have been inconsistent on both ends. Refs decide to call it tight for a 3-4 minute stretch, then stop calling fouls. One team gets all the calls in a 3 minute stretch, then the other team gets nothing. Its happening on both ends.

People in here tried to say he wasnt even an All Star when he has been carrying this team on his back all year. DPoY might be a lost cause now though with the team just flat out playing bad

He's been my favorite player for over a decade so I always give him and the Spurs my support. I just try not to say that much in here cause I'm a Knick fan all the way :lol:

Nelson are you happy? The calls have been inconsistent on both ends. Refs decide to call it tight for a 3-4 minute stretch, then stop calling fouls. One team gets all the calls in a 3 minute stretch, then the other team gets nothing. Its happening on both ends.
It's been terrible and inconsistent all around no doubt.  But the biggest factor is that 2 horrible fouls on Cousins in the first half has him sitting on the bench for most of the second half.

I wouldn't give up on the Spurs. Kawhi still getting adjusted and I think they will pick up in the next couple weeks and prob run off 9-10 in a row or something. They'll finish strong going into the playoffs I think. Where they end up who knows at this point with the West being so stacked. From there I have no idea. Same goes for any team out west right now.

I wouldn't give up on the Spurs. Kawhi still getting adjusted and I think they will pick up in the next couple weeks and prob run off 9-10 in a row or something. They'll finish strong going into the playoffs I think. Where they end up who knows at this point with the West being so stacked. From there I have no idea. Same goes for any team out west right now.

Dunno man, that's kinda optimistic. They haven't really had an impressive 10 game stretch at any point this season, let alone dropping off 10 straight. OKC is on their bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom