The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously artest did too much, but that's what happens when being a pest/nuisance is part of your game.

You run around being that intentionally annoying guy and one day a crazy will handle you.

I'm sorry rck
its ok 
laugh.gif

to be fair, I didn't like Klay, Lillard, Barnes>Jimmer or Throb anyways

there would be lulz for days if you dug up my posts during those drafts 
roll.gif

Does George Karl have the yellowest teeth in the NBA?
We've been through this bro. Don't do it:
I am an idiot.

Sorry @DMan14  and @NikeTalker23  

Last edited:
After getting burned twice this year by not fouling in the final seconds up 3, Byron now decides to foul... up 4. Dumbest coach I've ever seen.

Bruh, tell me you're kidding

Can't make this stuff up.

Actually you're a Nets fan, right? Avery Johnson did the same thing in a game against the Celtics a few years ago. He intentionally fouled up 4 twice in the final minute. It was like he started to read something about when to intentionally foul with a lead but forgot to finish it or something. I think he got canned not long after that.

That one Syracuse VS Connecticut Big East Tournament game really did jump johnny flynn in to the top 10 the media fell in love

Randolph already had one T and he's out here screaming at refs, screaming at Cousins, screaming at Jason Thompson, and then he does this....

And he's still not ******* ejected?   Refs LOVE the Grizzlies man

Randolph already had one T and he's out here screaming at refs, screaming at Cousins, screaming at Jason Thompson, and then he does this....

And he's still not ******* ejected?   Refs LOVE the Grizzlies man

But, Cousins showed the refs up about 2 or 3 times already running all the way down the court after being called for a foul....but, he has no techs and did not receive a tech when both players were jawing at each other.

That respect Cousins got for Zbo, though. Its like when a son trying to fight his dad knowing his dad got that GROWN MAN SKRENGTH

Last edited:

Dem elbows

tbh it didn't look like he led with the elbows, Cousins' face was just in that space and in the way
Randolph knew exactly what he was doing. it was literally the next possession after they had just gotten into it

Last edited:
Can't make this stuff up.

Actually you're a Nets fan, right? Avery Johnson did the same thing in a game against the Celtics a few years ago. He intentionally fouled up 4 twice in the final minute. It was like he started to read something about when to intentionally foul with a lead but forgot to finish it or something. I think he got canned not long after that.

Yeah I am and yeah he did :lol:

He had a gut feeling that Pierce was gonna hit a 3 and decided to foul

Last edited:
running to the other end of the floor after being called for a foul and not saying anything should be a Tech in your mind? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
running to the other end of the floor and not saying anything should be a Tech in your mind? :rofl:

Now, you know when a player gets up really fast then sprints down the floor, it results in a tech about 75-80% of the time. That's considered "showing up" the ref.

Flynn was not a "stud" PG. His stock went WAY up because of a 3-OT game and because he interviewed really well. Flynn was an especially awful choice because they drafted Rubio as well. 2 guys that for sure could NEVER play together. Not saying people that Flynn was gonna be trash but he wasn't this hot prospect from Syracuse.

Why his stock went way up is irrelevant. It did go way up, and to a lot of people he was the best PG in the country by draft time. If the Twolves didn't take him he would have for sure went in the top 10. His production, plus hype and his interviews all contributed to the idea that he was a stud pg coming out of Syracuse. But everyone has a different definition of "stud" so this isn't going to go anywhere. But he was looked at in very high regard, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom