The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

running to the other end of the floor and not saying anything should be a Tech in your mind? 
roll.gif
Now, you know when a player gets up really fast then sprints down the floor, it results in a tech about 75-80% of the time. That's considered "showing up" the ref.
WTF that has literally never been called a Tech. 

I had to go look up that Avery Johnson game.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201211150BRK.html

He had his team intentionally foul Paul Pierce near half court with a 4 point lead and 19 seconds left, then did the same thing to Jason Terry again with a 4 point lead and 11 seconds left. :rofl:

Maybe the most bizarre coaching decision I've ever seen. In news that may or may not be related... he was fired a month later.

pretty sure Lebron has gotten called for thart

A lot of players do. Paul has, Lebron has...Boogie has even been called for doing the same exact thing before. It just depends on who's calling the game and if that player is pissing the ref off. Dudes on here acting like it never happens :lol:

kevin garnett gonna turn these boys to men
rubio gonna be the spanish kidd
wiggins a young pippen
shabazz harden
zach a young russ

not srs

chills

bacc on the minny bandwagon :pimp:

my twolves gonna make some noise in a yr

Last edited:
kevin garnett gonna turn these boys to men
rubio gonna be the spanish kidd
wiggins a young pippen
shabazz harden
zach a young russ

not srs
chills

bacc on the minny bandwagon
pimp.gif

my twolves gonna make some noise in a yr
Who that woman Rubio hugged?

Last edited:
Randolph already had one T and he's out here screaming at refs, screaming at Cousins, screaming at Jason Thompson, and then he does this....

And he's still not ******* ejected?   Refs LOVE the Grizzlies man

You're the Chris Paul of this thread. Always complaining about calls :lol:

if i remember correctly, one of the bigger reasons why jonny flynn's stock went up was the play of aaron brooks in the playoffs. he gave headaches to a lot of teams with his combination of speed, freaking dudes off the bounce and ability to pull from long-range. i don't think you can be considered a stud prospect when your best case scenario is earl watson but his biggest question mark regarding will he be able to succeed due to his limited size was helped by aaron brook's play in the playoff that year.

Derrick Williams has turned the ball over on his last two inbound passes and one led to an easy fast break layup 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom