The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

First it was Whiteside, now it's Walker. Miami's scouting team :smokin

Wth. Did Bill Walker change his name to Henry Walker so he could get looks around the league?

"It's just my middle name," Walker recently told Shandel Richardson of the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "I'm just trying to mature and just trying to grow up, trying to change the perception about me."

I think he said he just didn't like being called Billy 
laugh.gif

First it was Whiteside, now it's Walker. Miami's scouting team
smokin.gif
Wth. Did Bill Walker change his name to Henry Walker so he could get looks around the league?
"It's just my middle name," Walker recently told Shandel Richardson of the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "I'm just trying to mature and just trying to grow up, trying to change the perception about me."

Henry is his middle name, who knows why he decided to start going by it
As a sign of maturity.
Appreciate the insight bros.

Rhondo has had more success than cp0

Fax b

Bruh you don't get it. I really don't give a **** :lol: :lol:

The fact that you and others constantly devote time on here CP is amazing. It's truly incredible. I don't get the whole hating a player thing that much, so keep cooking my guy, whatever.

just seen the highlights of the sac vc grizz and im convinced nobody want it with ZBO...Cousins doing all that wolfing until Zbo got tired of it. then he was quiet as a mouse.

Huntington players coming back from the dead this season (Whiteside went to Marshall and Walker is from there). Your turn, O.J.

It's my second home, but it still cracks me up whenever I think about Huntington, West Virginia being a high school basketball hotbed.

Last edited:
Man I thought Juice and Skywalker were the future of the league.

Walker was throwing down eastbays in official games at like 16/17.

OJ played like he was 27.

Bruh you don't get it. I really don't give a **** :lol: :lol:

The fact that you and others constantly devote time on here CP is amazing. It's truly incredible. I don't get the whole hating a player thing that much, so keep cooking my guy, whatever.

How much time am I devoting? Literally takes 3 seconds tops. You don't "care" yet always take the time to cape. Sounds legit

just seen the highlights of the sac vc grizz and im convinced nobody want it with ZBO...Cousins doing all that wolfing until Zbo got tired of it. then he was quiet as a mouse.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody test him, you can tell by how he plays that he ain't going.

Dude has made 160 million in the league. :x :pimp:

If you're a talented big man that can stay healthy, sky is the limit especially this next generation with the new TV deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom