The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol all good man. Ain't mad at ya. U right tho. It was top 5 pg of all time. Right?

Run it then. You ain't never saw me cape for CP or call CP a top 5 of all time PG. Never. If you think otherwise, run it, if not shut the hell up.

I just don't get down with the slandering of him, or any player for that matter. I don't get how you can devote this much energy into one player you don't like. It's literally been every NBA thread for the past 2, 3 years. I don't get it. But i'm done trying to.

Run it then. You ain't never saw me cape for CP or call CP a top 5 of all time PG. Never. If you think otherwise, run it, if not shut the hell up.

I just don't get down with the slandering of him, or any player for that matter. I don't get how you can devote this much energy into one player you don't like. It's literally been every NBA thread for the past 2, 3 years. I don't get it. But i'm done trying to.

****** really don't get tired of talking about the god CP :lol: :lol:

Now hush

Last edited:
I'm calling CP3 a top 3 PG of all time and I've already stated why.

I don't care for his flopping or how much he whines but he's absolutely phenomenal in every aspect of the game.

He's the best defender/passer/pull up shooter at the position, he's been playing at an MVP level since Blake went down too.

Only Harden and Russ have been better.

ZBo found out his biological father is from Memphis earlier this week. No wonder why Zbo fits right in with the city. :lol:

Huntington players coming back from the dead this season (Whiteside went to Marshall and Walker is from there). Your turn, O.J.

It's my second home, but it still cracks me up whenever I think about Huntington, West Virginia being a high school basketball hotbed.

where patrick patterson at :nerd:

Last edited:
ZBo found out his biological father is from Memphis earlier this week. No wonder why Zbo fits right in with the city. :lol:

Gotta be awesome to be big man in Memphis, dude can afford all the BBQ he can handle and cost of living isn't bad either.

I'm calling CP3 a top 3 PG of all time and I've already stated why.

I don't care for his flopping or how much he whines but he's absolutely phenomenal in every aspect of the game.

He's the best defender/passer/pull up shooter at the position, he's been playing at an MVP level since Blake went down too.

Only Harden and Russ have been better.

Curry's pull up game>> Chris Paul's though

Youve lost me. I don't hate on CP at all.

Its crazy. You could kinda tell the respect Cousins had for Zbo. He barely wanted to look him in the eye when Zbo was talking to him. I never thought I would see Cousins do something like that.

nah cousins was trying to be more mature

:lol: Okay.

Well, this explains how mature he was less than 2 months ago:

I'm sure it was a humbling experience for Boogie to get barked at by somebody and actually be considered the underdog in the altercation. I think Perk is the only dude to truly stand up to Zbo.

Last edited:

lets not act like Zbo ain't punk cousins last night :lol:

again :nerd:

Gotta be awesome to be big man in Memphis, dude can afford all the BBQ he can handle and cost of living isn't bad either.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 16m16 minutes ago
Rip Hamilton announces his retirement on His & Hers

Was this announcement really necessary? Is there anyone who thought RIP was still playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom