The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish Bosh was healthy man... MIA vs the Cavs round one would be a pretty good series. And not a easy one for the Cavs to win

Damn Heat. Mike Beasley. Shanghai Sharks players huh. Lol. I thought he was actually gonna be a good nba player coming out of KSU.

Cousins ducking that fade from Zbo. Ain't nothing wrong with picking and choosing your battles. Zbo one of Larry Hoover's sons.

It's funny though how when Cousins walks away from Randolph he's being mature and smart...but when Dwight, Blake or somebody does it...they're soft and getting punked lol.

Last edited:
man if B-Easy can finally realize he will more valuable as a undersized face-up 4 than a big 3, he will actually flourish in the L.

^ it's messed up that they even brought that up

I mean they were in the same draft and Beas was overseas for half a season. acting like Rose played less games than wiggins

yeah they wasn't saying much with that statement

Last edited:
Shanghai Sharks players huh
pimp.gif

When Zach being tough wins memphis a chip i'll care.

Like a fight's actually going to pop off, like being the toughest dude in the NBA is an accomplishment,
and it's not even like he comes off as not wrapped too tight and loses control like an artest or is just immature, dude seems pretty level headed.
Zach not going for that ho crap that's it. He's out there to play ball and win. You come with the sideways nonsense, he's gone check you.
exactly...he don't play them childish games 
laugh.gif
 ......good to see Cousins ain't that stupid 

never understood why ex nba players would play for CBA teams not in shanghai or beijing, the rest of the country is in poverty 

and i dont know why anyone would want to live in beijing, need a gas mask just to go out side

never understood why ex nba players would play for CBA teams not in shanghai or beijing, the rest of the country is in poverty 

and i dont know why anyone would want to live in beijing, need a gas mask just to go out side

...cause they payin'

...cause they payin'
how much do these guys get paid anyways?

i went to a sharks game once just to see my dude jr smith and it was more packed than a hawks game, even got to see yao ming 

Its pretty good money for some of them, I think. Maybe not in the millions but $100Ks. I remember Farmar saying that he actually left money on the table in Turkey to come back to the Lakers last season...bum.

i went to a sharks game once just to see my dude jr smith and it was more packed than a hawks game, even got to see yao ming 

I read somewhere JR got between 1-3 million tax free during his stint in the CBA. You can make a good chunk of change over there, you get treated like a king, and guys who aren't NBA material can get significant minutes and lots of times be the best players on the team. For 5-8 years that ain't a bad deal.

I mean Stephon Marbury has a statue...dude is like the CBA jordan.

Last edited:
Beas is nice as hell but he has had way too many chances to be one of them dudes. Its just not in him anymore. His ship has sailed

I read somewhere JR got between 1-3 million tax free during his stint in the CBA tax free. You can make a good chunk of change over there, you get treated like a king, and guys who aren't NBA material can get significant minutes and lots of times be the best players on the team. For 5-8 years that ain't a bad deal.

I mean Stephon Marbury has a statue...dude is like the CBA jordan.
american expats working overseas have to pay american taxes though

a few of my dads american friends gave up their citizenship and became canadian just to avoid taxes from working in china 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom