The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since February 22nd, the Los Angeles Lakers have a better record than the golden state warriors, memphis grizzlies, Portland Trail Blazers, dallas mavericks, los angeles clippers, San Antonio spurs, Toronto Raptors. Chicago Bulls, and Washington wizards.

LOL. Cant u guys see what Riley is doing? Beasley proally some offspring from the past or outlier blood related Italian mafia cousin. Beasley proally rubbing knees, taking drags. They are doing this for documenting purposes.

Riley basically legally putting money into Beasleys accout. Think about whay they give his stone head so many tries. Think about it.

LOL. Cant u guys see what Riley is doing? Beasley proally some offspring from the past or outlier blood related Italian mafia cousin. Beasley proally rubbing knees, taking drags. They are doing this for documenting purposes.

Riley basically legally putting money into Beasleys accout. Think about whay they give his stone head so many tries. Think about it.
Came here to say this

never understood why ex nba players would play for CBA teams not in shanghai or beijing, the rest of the country is in poverty 

and i dont know why anyone would want to live in beijing, need a gas mask just to go out side
...cause they payin'
how much do these guys get paid anyways?

i went to a sharks game once just to see my dude jr smith and it was more packed than a hawks game, even got to see yao ming 
China pays very well compared to a lot of leagues in europe....talent is just lacking though 

from what I've watch I would say the Philippines is hands down the worst league out that has american imports

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick · 2h2 hours ago
Kobe to USAT on today's NBA star, Dwight, Lamar, his latest cold-call, Phil, storytelling, American Sniper & more - http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ael-jordan-phil-jackson-advertising/24037549/

Interview is an interesting read, even for a non-Kobe fan. There's a lot of things I can say about Kobe, but one is not that he's uninteresting.

i guess so. only because they glamourize it. why dont they do an interview with Yao, Shaq, or another person of interest like ROSE. but in todays day and age, the scoops are found on twitter. lol

gonna be hilarious when he starts feeding his kid HGH chewables. PED fruit snacks n ****.

How do you know its not happening already? Like I said the other day, HGH infused baby formula...

oh ****, if bron had it in him when he was shooting up the club, then bron jr might be a hybrid. he shows up with naturally occurring megazord test levels. he dna helix looks like the matrix.

gonna be hilarious when he starts feeding his kid HGH chewables. PED fruit snacks n ****.

How do you know its not happening already? Like I said the other day, HGH infused baby formula...

oh ****, if bron had it in him when he was shooting up the club, then bron jr might be a hybrid. he shows up with naturally occurring megazord test levels. he dna helix looks like the matrix.
:rofl:

Originally Posted by Freeze  

Lebron-Sitcom-Funny-Laughing.jpg

China pays very well compared to a lot of leagues in europe....talent is just lacking though 

from what I've watch I would say the Philippines is hands down the worst league out that has american imports
Most corrupt league to but
Ouch we pay well though and treat them right TNT and Meralco imports usually get 35gs a month plus bonuses the SMC corp also pays around that high they have offered upwards of 60k too

Most corrupt league to but
Ouch we pay well though and treat them right TNT and Meralco imports usually get 35gs a month plus bonuses the SMC corp also pays around that high they have offered upwards of 60k too
wasn't gonna go there but since you said then yea that too 
laugh.gif
 ......Philippines def pay well and I enjoy watching it but a lot of the players would struggle outside that league. 

wasn't gonna go there but since you said then yea that too :lol:  ......Philippines def pay well and I enjoy watching it but a lot of the players would struggle outside that league. 

No question that maybe only a maximum of 5 players can play elsewhere but the Shang hai sharks came to play a few exhibition games and got washed

all-nba kids team'

little chris
hgh jr
matt barnes twins
little kendrick
little boogie
little dwhistle

was gonna put d.rose kid cuz they said he was walking...but apparently he's back to crawling..

Last edited:

wasn't gonna go there but since you said then yea that too 
laugh.gif
 ......Philippines def pay well and I enjoy watching it but a lot of the players would struggle outside that league. 
No question that maybe only a maximum of 5 players can play elsewhere but the Shang hai sharks came to play a few exhibition games and got washed
 was talking about europe when I mentioned struggling outside the league ..shang hai not making the playoffs is why beas is back already lol 

I will say as a country they've made nice strides....record won't show but they played very well during fiba 2014 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom