The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times he has been asked to tone it down. I remember the first game of the playoffs when Bron was with the Heat and he flopped when Tyson Chandler, set a backscreen on him at the end of the 1st half. VanGundy went off on how the play was a flop by Bron. When they came back from commercial break the rest of the 1st half, he said nothing...

With Rip retiring, How many players that were drafted in the 90s still play today? 

Last edited:
steve nash
jermaine o'neal

stephon marbury still balling in china
his team playing against wil bynum's in playoffs
must see tv :smokin

Last edited:
Duncan, Brand, Carter, KG, Miller?

Jason Terry, Ginobili?

Prigioni if he was drafted in the 90s belongs on the list probably 

Prigioni was undrafted. That's why he was allowed to sign as a free agent with any team he wanted when he finally came over.

@dmbrhs, I googled it, and Prigioni declared and went undrafted for the 99 draft.

So I guess in a way, he sort of belongs on the list of guys from the 90s no? 

while we are on the topic of Prigioni, am I the only one who loves his game? i know he doesn't have as much skills as a guy like patrick beverley but i just love the his intangibles, body language and the way he locks up. he knows his limits, looks like a great teammate and has great BBIQ.

Two best Point Gods in the world playing on TNT tonight? 
pimp.gif

while we are on the topic of Prigioni, am I the only one who loves his game? i know he doesn't have as much skills as a guy like patrick beverley but i just love the his intangibles, body language and the way he locks up. he knows his limits, looks like a great teammate and has great BBIQ.
crafty player. wily on both ends. loved him in NY and if we were a better team i would've been devastated that we got rid of him. the quintessential back up point guard for a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom