The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
while we are on the topic of Prigioni, am I the only one who loves his game? i know he doesn't have as much skills as a guy like patrick beverley but i just love the his intangibles, body language and the way he locks up. he knows his limits, looks like a great teammate and has great BBIQ.

since when did Beverly have skills

so weak to tell someone like jvg to tone it down. that makes that caa dude look real bad, but he's not in the spotlight so he won't get the negative attention he deserves

Two best Point Gods in the world playing on TNT tonight? 
pimp.gif
Curry n Russ?
devil.gif

Marinara sauce is gonna get that work tonight

Last edited:
Anyone who says Chris Webber is bad at this television thing is very wrong.
yeah i've never understood the criticism. he knows what he's talking about, has a great personality and interviewing skills

what people want are full time clowns like barkley, shaq, jalen rose and/or kenny smith i guess

yeah i've never understood the criticism. he knows what he's talking about, has a great personality and interviewing skills

what people want are full time clowns like barkley, shaq, jalen rose and/or kenny smith i guess

Plus, Webb is one of the most genuinely enthusiastic broadcasters out there. You can tell he legit loves the game and isn't there just to collect a check.

Back to Bledsoe though, with Rose's situation, he's probably the next best pure athlete at guard in the league behind Russ. But he's not a lockdown defender as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom