The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in out here in NY and IDK how you guys do this 10:30PM Start time nonsense. Overtime game ending at damn near 2 am 
laugh.gif
bro i'm just getting started on dinner/breakfast combo

I'm in out here in NY and IDK how you guys do this 10:30PM Start time nonsense. Overtime game ending at damn near 2 am 
laugh.gif
It's great on the weekend. Weekdays...not so much lol. I've been in NYC a few times during the NBA playoffs and it's kinda cool being at a bar watching a game live at 1 am.
yeah it's actually pretty cool (if you don't have to wake up too early)

Russ in this stretch has been amazing, but even in this stretch I'm still surprised at how many shots Russ misses right at the rim like tonight. It's incredible to me given his athletic gifts.

Still think he played a really good / great game tonight and made some excellent decisions with the ball out of the pick and roll. Is 38 shots too many? That's all relative and contextual to the game situation. When you are that good, and have the ball that often, the offense literally relies all on you. That's why he can shoot 38 times and still drop off 11 assist. It can be argued that this game wouldn't be as close as it was if Russ turned down those shots. The only shots I don't like Russ shooting are the 3's, he takes some bad 3's and I wish he was more composed at the rim. But he played great tonight, and when you're that tenacious and you don't have the burner going, you're going to have nights like this shooting wise. The blessing and the curse.
agreed, russ had a good game. The defense was geared to shut him down but god damn russ those damn pull up 3's was taken too many times

Point guard shooting guard...whatever. It doesn't matter. He's a lead guard period. Regardless of what the position next to his name is...he's always going to be a primary ballhandler.

laugh.gif
It's great on the weekend. Weekdays...not so much lol. I've been in NYC a few times during the NBA playoffs and it's kinda cool being at a bar watching a game live at 1 am.
yeah it's actually pretty cool (if you don't have to wake up too early)
Yea I could definitely see it being cool on the weekends. Although I like being able to watch an entire Clipper game and then go out when I'm in LA. It was pretty cool being at a bar at midnight and having a live game on tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom