The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
While McGrady wasn't better than Kobe, he was pretty damn close in his heyday.

I agree with that but its not career wise, at all. ring or no rings for kobe.

Tmac was godly for like a season or two. Right there with Kobe. Even better for 1 year but thats it.

2001: Kobe-28.5 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 5.0 apg/ T-Mac- 26.8 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 4.0 apg

2002: Kobe- 25.2 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 5.5 apg/ T-Mac-25.6 ppg, 7.9 rpg, 5.3 apg

2003: Kobe-30.0 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 5.9 apg/ T-Mac-32.1 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 5.5 apg

Not seeing better, were they on the same level offensively, perhaps, but one was an All world defender at the time as well so I'll give the nod to Bean.

Allen was inefficient. But so was Kobe and Tmac during the time as well. Maybe not as much, but they were. To his credit, Allen got much more efficient as his career went on, especially in like 05, 06, 07.

Wade's rings place him above AI although allen's prime was a bit longer than Wade's.

Allen in 05-06 :x :x

Kobe Bryant's Muse is on Showtime tomorrow.

With all the marketing surrounding it, it better not let me down like the documentary Spike Lee did on Kobe a few years back.

Allen was inefficient. But so was Kobe and Tmac during the time as well. Maybe not as much, but they were. To his credit, Allen got much more efficient as his career went on, especially in like 05, 06, 07.

Wade's rings place him above AI although allen's prime was a bit longer than Wade's.

Allen in 05-06
sick.gif
sick.gif
Uh AI shot above 43% only 3 times in his career. Once while in Philly. Kobe and Mac were not THAT inefficient consistently.

Last edited:
Uh AI shot above 43% only 3 times in his career. Once while in Philly. Kobe and Bean were not THAT inefficient consistently.

Efficiency isn't just field goal percentage man and I dont have the data in front of me, but AI definitely got more effiicent in like 05-07

Uh AI shot above 43% only 3 times in his career. Once while in Philly. Kobe and Bean were not THAT inefficient consistently.
Kobe and Bean lol.

Kobe's been my favorite player for as long as I remember. That doesn't take away from anything T-Mac and A.I. contributed to the league though.

Give props where it's due. Iverson was under 6'0". For someone that small to do what he did took a lot of heart, bad FG% and all.

Last edited:
Efficiency isn't just field goal percentage man and I dont have the data in front of me, but AI definitely got more effiicent in like 05-07
He shot 45% those two seasons the usage numbers x effective FG% do not back up your claim, he's romanticized as a chucker like no one before or sense because of his off the court influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom