The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI definitely played at the right time, analytics would have had him done in a lot sooner.

Let's not forget how much the league was changed to guard players like AI (illegal defense being taken away). Stern hated AI, but I honestly out T-Mac above both Wade & AI lol

Let's not forget how much the league was changed to guard players like AI (illegal defense being taken away). Stern hated AI, but I honestly out T-Mac above both Wade & AI lol
I agree. As much as people want to dog on T-Mac for not making it out of the first round, the numbers he put up in the playoffs year in and year out pre-injury were mind-boggling. Carrying that garbage Orlando team took a toll on his body definitely.

Last edited:
T-Mac never gets hurt, he'd be top 5 at SG. Dude was better than Kobe for a 1-2 year period.

He was better man. Not a lot of people agree.
I thought it was like a 2-3 year period, 01 02 03 ish?

Brought it up once and **** hit the fan so I was off it quick.

I concur though

Wade is definitely a top 5 sg. Dude had one of the most prolific stretches out of any guard before the injuries piled up. And this is coming from someone that doesn't like him.
I'm not a big fan of Wade either but have to pay respect where respect is due. Easily Top 5 SG.

Stats from his 2006 Championship Finals MVP Performance
damn Shaq 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Catching up on the thread today.

That "Condoms? LOL." Mt. Rushmore pic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  @ the Cavs' super team talk and "Nuggets/Knicks got fleeced" now that it looks like Cleveland is putting it together.

When the trades went down it was

"Shumpert is washed."

"Two first round picks for Mozgov?"

"Trading Dion Waiters to get JR Smith?
laugh.gif
"  Full disclosure, I was skeptical about JR trade myself; called him Waiters Sr.
laugh.gif

The trades really jumpstarted the Cavs' turnaround. Cavs needed a big badly, even before Varejao went down and Shumpert and JR look rejuvenated since they left the Knicks.

Will all this translate into a NBA Finals run remains to be seen though.

He was better man. Not a lot of people agree.
I thought it was like a 2-3 year period, 01 02 03 ish?

Brought it up once and **** hit the fan so I was off it quick.

I concur though
I'm a big Kobe fan and I gotta admit in 2002-03, this was a discussion. T-Mac was lights out that year. 

y'all dont remember prime T-Mac dude was unguardable in Orlando. Could score at will.

this
"ya mustve forgot" *roy jones jr voice*

we havent had this debate in a couple wks...prime tmac was 1b to kobe

let's not do this
but if we want to :lol:

ai slander smh

i dont even like AI but what he did at his heigh t and how tiny dude was.. ridiculous

Exactly dude was like 5'11 and 165 going at dudes hard every night and we'll never see a player like him ever again. He was being guarded by guys that were 4-5 inches taller than him in every matchup. IDC how much shots he chucked up on those Sixer's team, Dude is one of the best players ever imo for what he was able to do.

Man, if Wall is hurt, he needs to rest up and heal. Seeding doesn't matter as much as his health and he isn't doing the team any favors by playing hurt.

He's going to trick their chance at a run, off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom