The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Jerry West
4. Eddie Jones
5. Monta Ellis
6. ICE man
7. Oscar
8. Vince Carter
9. Adam Morrison
10. Jimmer

11. Wade

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Jerry West
4. Eddie Jones
5. Monta Ellis
6. ICE man
7. Oscar
8. Vince Carter
9. Adam Morrison
10. Jimmer

11. Wade
Jackie Christie's husband>Wade 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wade is better than AI ever thought about being...maybe I should step my photoshop game up, we need that Mt. NT Overrated.

Wade is definitely a top 5 sg. Dude had one of the most prolific stretches out of any guard before the injuries piled up. And this is coming from someone that doesn't like him.

Wade is definitely a top 5 sg. Dude had one of the most prolific stretches out of any guard before the injuries piled up. And this is coming from someone that doesn't like him.
I'm not a big fan of Wade either but have to pay respect where respect is due. Easily Top 5 SG.

Stats from his 2006 Championship Finals MVP Performance

I placed Wade below AI, but man, you guys gotta realize how inefficient AI was at times and how much better he should have been. Wade was the quintessential team player, something that can never be said about Iverson. Having said that, I rank AI over Wade since AI was just so damn dirty on the court and we'll never see a player like him ever again.

Allen Iverson, most romanticized career ever? To think he's better than Wade is pretty odd
Iverson played with a lot of heart and passion but ultimately he ended up being blackballed out of the NBA without winning anything. 

He was without a doubt one of the best scorers we've ever seen especially at his size.

Wade's won 3 championships. So Wade > A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom