The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
roll.gif

The clippers have won 5 of the last 7 without blake Griffin including wins over dallas Houston San Antonio and memphis"

that 99 team is my all time favorite knicks team and if ewing or LJ were healthy, that spurs series would've been a lot closer.
that 99 team made me cry.

bull **** *** phantom 4 point play :rolleyes
0/8
Dead *** srs

Young Indianian rck was crushed
young JRS would've been doing the yes chant throughout his whole neighborhood back then if the yes chant existed :lol: best playoff stretch I've experienced.

As a Bulls fan, this is the image I feared the most when facing the Knicks.

Mase grabbing a board and running the show.... When he was on, the Knicks were lethal. He was enforcer, he could play with finesse, incredible speed for his size, always made the right pass, he was their best point guard.  

Rest in Peace Mase.

Yea man the way they played was beautiful. In your face and what you gone do about it?

When Knicks and Pacers played. My god. Getting teary eyed just thinking bout it.

Pretty sure that's the era Knicks fan base was at it's highest.

They were typical bullies and in bully fashion when you swung back they usually folded.

First & foremost, R.I.P. Anthony Mason. :smh:

+

How has Coach Monty Williams lasted so long? Albeit he got to the WCF during the Chris Paul era, i've never heard him being on the hot seat or anything. What's his situation like for this season?

Mid 80s basketball >> Mid 90s basketball
No way MJs 95-96 Bulls go 72-10 during the mid 80s. Just my opinion tho. Still an all time great team. Arguably the best.

Mid 80s basketball >> Mid 90s basketball
No way MJs 95-96 Bulls go 72-10 during the mid 80s. Just my opinion tho. Still an all time great team. Arguably the best.

There were six fewer teams in the mid-80s. That's why it was that much more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom