The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were six fewer teams in the mid-80s. That's why it was that much more difficult.
Agreed. Another reason why i think the league should consider cutting a few teams right now to make it a more competitive league. Much like it was back in those 80s.

@WojYahooNBA: Russell Westbrook won't miss much time with surgery. "If he had a playoff game (Sunday), he could play," league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Agreed. Another reason why i think the league should consider cutting a few teams right now to make it a more competitive league. Much like it was back in those 80s.

The league is at its deepest point in 20 years right now. You could argue they never should have given Charlotte another team, but we're past that now. The talent available justifies 30 teams. Five to ten years ago? Probably not.

And the NBA is NEVER going to contract.

The league is at its deepest point in 20 years right now. You could argue they never should have given Charlotte another team, but we're past that now. The talent available justifies 30 teams. Five to ten years ago? Probably not.

And the NBA is NEVER going to contract.
I know they're not going to. Just like the MLB and NFL wont. It's all about expansion.

So, my man Russ is out for tomorrow's game. I wonder what his face looks like after surgery, though.

contraction isn't the issue, there's so much more talent on earth nowadays. the real issue is these retread gms and coaches that need to be banned from the league for incompetence.

Many owners in the NBA I personally believe have no intentions of winning or contending for championships. Just trying to make as much money as possible owning a pro sports team. Not about winning with one. But hey what can u say, it's a free market.

Last edited:
46-12.
Oh I got it now. U a Wiz fan.
I'm a Trailblazers fan
laugh.gif

Many owners in the NBA I personally believe have no intentions of winning or contending for championships. Just trying to make as much money as possible owning a pro sports team. Not about winning with one. But hey what can u say, it's a free market.
This is definitely true. Owners are all about the $.
If they can win while making dough, great.
If not, they won't any sleep over it.
Jim Dolan is a prime example.:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom