The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many owners in the NBA I personally believe have no intentions of winning or contending for championships. Just trying to make as much money as possible owning a pro sports team. Not about winning with one. But hey what can u say, it's a free market.

Which is exactly why teams must spend a certain percentage of the cap. It used to only be 75%, but the 2011 agreement bumped it to 80%. It's 85% now, and will eventually be 90%. Considering how much the salary cap will skyrocket, this was probably the only real win for the players in the new CBA.

Which is exactly why teams must spend a certain percentage of the cap. It used to only be 75%, but the 2011 agreement bumped it to 80%. It's 85% now, and will eventually be 90%. Considering how much the salary cap will skyrocket, this was probably the only real win for the players in the new CBA.
The only win the players will get is if they are max players, they'll get more money, the regular joes aren't expected to see much of a bump in salary, which is how it should be anyway.

roll.gif

I really hope KD and Russ split ways next year. Seeing how dominant they are without the other is kind of eye opening, either one of them could elevate any team they want into a powerhouse, especially if they go to the East.

KD in Wash and Russy in LA would be
pimp.gif

I could go up for a Wizards game and get my Aunt Pearls autographed

Westbrook, Harden, KD weren't close to what they are now than when they were together. Ibaka also added a jumper and isn't just a rim protector anymore.

Reggie Jackson benched down the stretch? Wonder if he still thanking God about being in detroit

Westbrook, Harden, KD weren't close to what they are now than when they were together. Ibaka also added a jumper and isn't just a rim protector anymore.
yeah they were too raw during that 1 trip. i wish they stayed together for a few years, would've been awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom