The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he was missing FTs all game. Just a bad day at the line. Yall overreacting like he's a career 37% from the line.

I'd rather see the Rockets in the finals than the Warriors.

That being said, I don't think either one will make it.

Lols. Harden. Im a warrior.

That was a good game that took the usual annoying NBA route towards the end.

Cavs look good though. Ive said they will come out of the east and stand by that. but im starting to think they can win the chip. Depends who comes out the west

That's the kinda stuff right there that separates Lebron for me from the likes of MJ, Magic, and Bird IMO. Dude just isn't mentally tough. Missing all them damn FREE throws.
mean.gif
mean.gif
I know this is just a regular season game tho
Here we go....
This dude went from being an extreme Hawks homer to just saying general nonsense now.
laugh.gif

He's 6-foot-8 and their best passer. The shot was going to be ugly no matter who took it. Might as well get a good pass off.
dudes would rather 6'2" delavadova throw it in over 6'8" ariza.

Makes sense...

I swear some of y'all not even trying to make sense. :lol:

He's 6-foot-8 and their best passer. The shot was going to be ugly no matter who took it. Might as well get a good pass off.

Maybe with 5 seconds left that makes sense. With .04 on the clock it does not make sense to have Lebron inbounding the ball.

Wow crazy game. James Hardden kicks Lebron in the groin. Bron doing a Dwight impression at the FT line. Both of them break 30. Exciting down to the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom