The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
because mj, magic , bird never missed clutch shots or shot bad from the free throw line

Got it...

:pimp:
I'd urge you to find me some clips of them coming up short in the clutch when it counts. Magic and Bird got tons of buzzer beaters. U can YouTube that. And i dont think I need to bring up Jordan and his clutchness.

I'm as big of a fan of LeBron as anybody but I don't understand why he's still having these brain farts at the FT line. He's only shooting 73% on the seaaon, he should be at 77 or 78.

FT shooting is still a weakness in his game.

At worst he should be a high 70s low 80s FT shooter.

The free-throw line and LeBron just don't get along. Every player has their flaw.

3-11 is terrible though :lol:

Last edited:
They pulling all the s

dudes would rather 6'2" delavadova throw it in over 6'8" ariza.

Makes sense...

I swear some of y'all not even trying to make sense.
laugh.gif
There's this guy named Kevin Love who supposedly is a pretty good passer.
SHHHH!!! You making a too much sense 
laugh.gif

Clutch has nothing to do with this, 3 for 11 at the line is unacceptable for the best player in the league

Harden hooked Lebron. Then continued to. Then continued some more. While traveling.
thank u..

Harden out here beggin

Lebron attacked though...

Aineem tripping.

:pimp:

harden crossed lebron, and lebron swiped with his hand. harden can't hook if you don't reach (which is the foul).

Exactly. **** is too obvious. Ricky is my guy but I swear the only time he's in here is to cape for LeBron. :lol:

Reactions: OTG
I'd urge you to find me some clips of them coming up short in the clutch when it counts. Magic and Bird got tons of buzzer beaters. U can YouTube that. And i dont think I need to bring up Jordan and his clutchness.
bruh...

Seriously?

I can find clips that make Bonzi Wells look like a hall of famer.

People pretend like magic bird and Jordan didn't have ****** games...

We never talk about what Gary Payton did to Jordan because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Trust me bro... These fellas had their fair share of bad games and missed more clutch shots than they made...

You can't be serious. Jordan against the magic, magic not getting a shot up in the finals against bird, it happened man.

Revisionist history

eek.gif
@ the score in the Warriors/Celtics game.

Dubs getting worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom