The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. **** is too obvious. Ricky is my guy but I swear the only time he's in here is to cape for LeBron. :lol:
I meant to put Bugging...

Harden clearly hooked Bron... And then was shocked he didn't get the call...

I'm from the Houston area so I watch a ton of their games...

And I LOVE harden ...

But it looks absolutely ugly when he doesn't get the call... I've seen it several times...

But harden clearly tried to hook Lebron... Got upset... Looked at the ref...

TRIEE IT AGAIN... Didn't get the call... The threw up that ****...

I'm mad cuz Bron did all that isolation doo doo at the end of the game

James Harden would be an average player if he timetravled 20 years back. IMO he takes advantage of this generations "soft" NBA with his bs flopping and the ridiculous foul calls he gets. Nice scorer but wouldn't be as praised as he is now if he played in the glitter days of the association.. just my opinion

I'd urge you to find me some clips of them coming up short in the clutch when it counts. Magic and Bird got tons of buzzer beaters. U can YouTube that. And i dont think I need to bring up Jordan and his clutchness.

Look up the 1984 Finals. Magic's nickname became Tragic Johnson after it was over.

James Harden would be an average player if he timetravled 20 years back. IMO he takes advantage of this generations "soft" NBA with his bs flopping and the ridiculous foul calls he gets. Nice scorer but wouldn't be as praised as he is now if he played in the glitter days of the association.. just my opinion
who combined size and handle like harden though?

Going back to the 90s...?

Dudes 6'5" mixing like young Iverson.

Cavs so overrated

Bron sucks

Right guys?!!)?

Nat!!! Go Knicks and lakers !!!

Woooohoooo I live in Washington but go pats and lakers and Ohio state !!! Go NT

LOL

BISHES.

I'm for sure getting banned in the playoffs haha
you dont have to do anything you dont wanna do, but you will have to check dem feels
mean.gif

What purpose do the "if _____ played in ____" comments serve? Dude just showed out on National TV against Lebron...and the first thing you thought of is how much he wouldn't be **** if he played 20 years ago? 

You nostalgic fans can be the worst sometimes. All your favorite ballers are retired, so go off to greener pastures with them.

bruh...

Seriously?

I can find clips that make Bonzi Wells look like a hall of famer.

People pretend like magic bird and Jordan didn't have ****** games...

We never talk about what Gary Payton did to Jordan because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Trust me bro... These fellas had their fair share of bad games and missed more clutch shots than they made...
meh. Id take Pat Riley's word for it Riley said "If I had to choose a player to take the shot to save a game id pick Michael Jordan, if I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life id pick Larry Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom