The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WojYahooNBA Chicago's Jimmy Butler could miss 3-4 weeks with elbow sprain, but won't need surgery, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
WELP.

No Butler, Rose, Gibson for the foreseeable future.

luckily for them, they built a big lead and play in the eastern conference. not even about seeding anymore, just get healthy.
paul, joakim, and mirotic gonna step it up. they have to.

Last edited:
having jimmy butler, KD, Blake and bosh on my fantasy team 
indifferent.gif

Don't think anyone is surprised that Rose is hurt and Chicago will be without big players come playoff time. That argument went on for weeks last summer.

Nick Young, hahahahaha. Flores should respond and laugh.

Swaggy P defending Iggy & her music, is just like when Kanye said Beyoncé has pictures of Kim K on her wall for "inspiration." We know that's your girl and all, but you don't have to lie to us. :lol:

Iggy and Swaggy both suck. They deserve each other.

Next time Kobe goes on a talk show, I really hope the host asks him what he things of Iggy Azalea's music. Given that he's Mr. Honesty these days, I'm sure his response would be pretty amusing.

OKC could've afforded them both, they just decided not to because of Perk's contract.
Wednesday's deadline to extend Harden or allow him to become a restricted free agent next July had been hanging over the Thunder from the moment they reported to training camp, but sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein late Saturday the Rockets intend to sign the swingman to the max contract extension he was seeking before Wednesday's midnight deadline.

The Thunder offered Harden $55.5 million over four years -- $4.5 million less than the max deal Harden coveted and will get from the Rockets, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

"We wanted to sign James to an extension, but at the end of the day, these situations have to work for all those involved. Our ownership group again showed their commitment to the organization with several significant offers," Thunder general manager Sam Presti said in a statement.
sometimes i find that hard to believe like did OKC really gave up Harden because they didn't want to pay an extra 1.25 mil a year?

Don't think anyone is surprised that Rose is hurt and Chicago will be without big players come playoff time. That argument went on for weeks last summer.

Nick Young, hahahahaha. Flores should respond and laugh.

If R Flores responded and said meet me in Temecula, he'd be a G for life.

Last edited:
Utterly disrespectful to call James Harden the new "King James". The Bearded One needs to win a ring first. He jumped ship from OKC, like LeBron did Cleveland back in 2010. James Harden needa' win a ring, and then i'll allow the media to call him the new "King James". "So-so-so disrespectful" *50 Cent voice*

How did he "jump ship like LeBron did?"

Not sure if serious Dip

He left a championship contending OKC because of $80 mil. He woulda' been set for life with the money OKC offered. OC could have been champions already. Smh.

The same Harden could've won a ring against Miami if his face wasn't so far up Trina's *** :lol:

:lol: I know right :lol:

Diptroll General at it again :lol:

I want the Spurs to get McGee, any contender should go after him. Its worth the "risk"

How am I trolling?

bron was calling himself king since before he won chips and all that witness nonsense.

Point being?

Get your facts straight. OKC chose between Westbrook and Harden because they weren't able to afford both past their initial rookie contracts.

Oh stop. James Harden was going to be set for life either way with the money OKC was offering. Dude left cause he was greedy and wanted that $80 mil.

Westbrook was already signed, from the previous year.. Durant got a 6 year deal because it came before the new cba.. Then westbrook got the 5 year deal

I think you are trying to say okc choose between ibaka and harden, which they didn't because they were trying to sign both ibaka just accepted his offer..

As you posted above, okc had a final offer of 55 mill and change.. However harden was aware there were teams willing to pay him 80, so you don't factor that in the actions of him and his agent

And as has been mentioned numerous times before, the smart thing to do would have been to amnesty perkins if money was an issue.. Not choose between any of the main guys

This man knows.

Utterly disrespectful to call James Harden the new "King James". The Bearded One needs to win a ring first. He jumped ship from OKC, like LeBron did Cleveland back in 2010. James Harden needa' win a ring, and then i'll allow the media to call him the new "King James". "So-so-so disrespectful" *50 Cent voice*

How did he "jump ship like LeBron did?"

Not sure if serious Dip

He left a championship contending OKC because of $80 mil. He woulda' been set for life with the money OKC offered. OC could have been champions already. Smh.

You sound ridiculous Dip :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom