The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing awful about it. Old white people were adults back when actual AWFUL things were happening openly. Feeling uncomfortable with that is really normal IMO. Hubie was born in 1933. Imagine the things he's seen.

Clearly, the only conclusion to be gleaned from this information is that all white people are racist.

Thibs running Wall and Beal into the ground. 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Stop. OKC would have definitely been perennial NBA finalists (at least), had Harden stayed. Harden would have still gotten endorsements and his own sneaker anyway. $80 mill is alot to turn down, though. I ain't mad at young blood, get ya' money. :pimp:

Not sure where okc would have been without the injuries..

When they did go to the finals Durant, westbrook, harden and ibaka were all healthy

Okc was the number 1 seed going into the playoffs after the trade, but then you have the westbrook injury in the 2nd game of the playoffs

Then was the ibaka injury before the western conference finals last year

Last edited:
Clearly, the only conclusion to be gleaned from this information is that all white people are racist.

He said it made him feel weird. Not that all white people were racist. Pretty different concepts there. Also he wasn't talking about ALL white people. He was talking about older white people that were adults during that era.

Anyway, back to basketball.

Is there any playoff team that could use McGee? I feel like a lot of teams are either set at center or wouldn't put up with Javale's nonsense.

dont they currently have lawrence frank and mike woodson. those guys are pretty big name as well. sure ballmer/doc dont mind.
they are assistant coaches but what lawdog suggested was a co-head coach (unofficially of course) where thibs has as much power as doc.

Mike woodson and lawrence frank are assistants who yield to Doc no matter what.

Anyway, back to basketball.

Is there any playoff team that could use McGee? I feel like a lot of teams are either set at center or wouldn't put up with Javale's nonsense.

I thinks GSW should pick him up, we have no depth behind bogut and if he goes down I hate to see what a team like Memphis would do to draymond and speights trying to play center and PF..

Ezeli first count dude is garbage

dont they currently have lawrence frank and mike woodson. those guys are pretty big name as well. sure ballmer/doc dont mind.
they are assistant coaches but what lawdog suggested was a co-head coach (unofficially of course) where thibs has as much power as doc.

Mike woodson and lawrence frank are assistants who yield to Doc no matter what.

ok, wasnt sure if lawrence frank was coaching like what he did to kidd before he assigned him to administrative work :lol:
that man still getting paid by the nets/pistons/nets :nerd:

So dumb...nothing happens to lebron for pushing beverley down to the ground though.

Love lebron, but hate him when he plays the rockets smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom