The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a flagrant two. agreed.

refs shouldn't take into account what happens after a player gets fouled

Nah, the glorious Lakers franchise is too good for that ***** boy Blake. We'll just have to keep him I guess.

This guy gets it

Julius Randle = MVP

As does this one. Take randle off the lakers and they would be one of the 5 worst teams in the league. Fact

Or perhaps it meant that players on 8th seeds don't win MVPs.

When Russell Westbrook doesn't win MVP this year it won't be because "the media didn't want him to".

Kobe getting robbed of mvp is really when people started to realize that only top 3 seeds get the award. Jerry west won finals mvp after losing in the finals :lol:. The criteria is completely fabricated by the media

MVP type ****

your troll game is rounding into shape. Respect

surprised nets could find some team to take on their players during the trade deadline

Last edited:
Did I mention I hate that my team's in the West. Clippers finish a 4 game trip that included stops in Houston and Memphis and then get Portland at home, followed immediately by a trip to Oakland to face GSW. Ugh. No rest for the weary.

Did I mention I hate that my team's in the West. Clippers finish a 4 game trip that included stops in Houston and Memphis and then get Portland at home, followed immediately by a trip to Oakland to face GSW. Ugh. No rest for the weary.

They're about to lose to Minnesota too. Free fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom