The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they weren't over Kobe and his rape trial.before that he was the golden boy . They turned on him for a min. ...
... It hasn't been like this forever . I'm sure there have been players who have won mvps on while playin on lower seeded squads..
I dislike the best player on the best team -that they do now...

There has never been a player who's won the MVP that was outside of the top 3 in their conference. Never.

They won 45 games with THAT roster though. Why am I even trying to prove a point to a Clipper fan?

Again, this year's MVP race is irrelevant to what were discussing. It's not the same thing year by year. But in '06 that was robbery.

Nash set up dude's who could already ball, not to discredit his skills.

Kobe led border-line D-league scrubs besides Odom into the playoffs.

The year before Nash got to the suns, those guys who could already ball won 23 games. They went from 23 to 62 wins in 04 05. The next year, he's the lone all star on the team, and takes them to the top of the conference.

I don't know what you guys don't understand about someone needing to win at least 50 games to be a serious candidate for the MVP, and it should always be that way.

You getting ahead of your self. Ok lebron had 1 bad game :rolleyes Has every game harden played been good? No
Mind you lebron had 37 against Houston so to me he is still the front runner for MVP

:smh: Stop it! Lebron is definitely NOT in the top 2 this year.

I assumed there has been in the past thought I read it somewhere but not that sure ill take your word for it...

They need to stop letting the media vote for NBA MVP...

Lowest win total for an MVP I can see has been 50 wins for MJ in 87-88 (not including lockout years).

Which is why I said Russ would have to get to that number to realistically have a chance while continuing to go Big O on the league.

LeBron was never the front runner for the MVP this year. Never was and never will be
laugh.gif

mrlbjjdkb works for ESPN.

CP3 MVP

Last edited:
Man IDE like the clippers but I watch the games just cuz I like Dj...
Cp3 balling right now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom