The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: it's cool, still working my way up to finally getting paid by them but so be it. they'll give anybody a shot for the most part (since you start off writing for free for at least a year) long as you have good grammar and know a little about the sport.

Last edited:
Does Howard really make a big difference for Houston? :rolleyes
Ever since he left Orlando his play has been.... Idk what word to say

He's been very good here when he's been on the court. Don't let a handful of Asik-like missed dunks and missed FTs fool you (like people have been clearly fooled at "Harden not playing defense"). When with winning a lot of games with him out, his defense and rebounding is still very missed, as Dorsey, Jones, and D-Mo don't always grab the boards, both on offense and defense

:lol: it's cool, still working my way up to finally getting paid by them but so be it. they'll give anybody a shot for the most part (since you start off writing for free for at least a year) long as you have good grammar and know a little about the sport.

Aye man, you gotta start somewhere. Your foot is in the door, and that's really what's most important at that juncture. Keep going my dude.

]
My man did you read the link you posted? The "article" or "Piece" was awfully written. Hardly does anything to prove your point.
whether he deserved it or not .he didn't win it so nothing I can prove.... You make it sound like nobody thinks that.. My point was plenty on people even non laker fans thought the same but it is what it is.

Aye man, you gotta start somewhere. Your foot is in the door, and that's really what's most important at that juncture. Keep going my dude.
thanks man. that's the way i look at it as well. i just love talking about basketball so at the end of the day i don't mind it too much.

Chris Paul is playing at an incredibly high level right now my goodness. He's always been a great midrange shooter, but this stretch has been something else.

As good as Nash was that year, he had a team built for the playoffs.

Can we say the same for Kobe? Look at that Lakers roster.

Cmon now we all know the media didn't want Kobe to have that MVP.

Suns had 54 wins and Lakers had 45 wins that year.

Last edited:
Or perhaps it meant that players on 8th seeds don't win MVPs.

When Russell Westbrook doesn't win MVP this year it won't be because "the media didn't want him to".

When Russell Westbrook doesn't win MVP this year it won't be because "the media didn't want him to".
You forget how much Kobe was hated back then. It was only 2 years after the Colorado incident and how he "ran Shaq out of LA". Why we shifting the conversation to this year's race? It's irrelevant. Curry or Harden got this year.

Last edited:
As good as Nash was that year, he had a team built for the playoffs.
Can we say the same for Kobe? Look at that Lakers roster.
Cmon now we all know the media didn't want Kobe to have that MVP.

Suns had 54 wins and Lakers had 45 wins that year.

View media item 1428801
View media item 1428804

THEY WON 45 GAMES :lol: :lol:

So do you think Russ this year deserves the MVP or say, Steph or Harden :lol: ?

THEY WON 45 GAMES
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So do you think Russ this year deserves the MVP or say, Steph or Harden
laugh.gif
?
They won 45 games with THAT roster though. Why am I even trying to prove a point to a Clipper fan?

Again, this year's MVP race is irrelevant to what were discussing. It's not the same thing year by year. But in '06 that was robbery.

Nash set up dude's who could already ball, not to discredit his skills.

Kobe led border-line D-league scrubs besides Odom into the playoffs.

Last edited:
You forget how much Kobe was hated back then. It was only 2 years after the Colorado incident and how he "ran Shaq out of LA". Why we shifting the conversation to this year's race? It's irrelevant. Curry or Harden got this year.

OK. You're talking about **** that nobody cares about. The fact that he was on an 8th seed means more than all of that other irrelevant **** you posted. He could have raped the queen of england...and if he averaged 35 on a top team he probably would have won the award.

Bringing up this year isn't irrelevant...because I'm showing you the the reason why Westbrook won't get it...is the same reason Kobe didn't. How hard is that to understand?

Last edited:

they weren't over Kobe and his rape trial.before that he was the golden boy . They turned on him for a min. ...
... It hasn't been like this forever . I'm sure there have been players who have won mvps on while playin on lower seeded squads..
I dislike the best player on the best team -that they do now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom