The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
controller died 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea Dwert will probably never be what he was. Boogie got the juice now.

Towns and Okafor will bring some fresh blood life into the position though.

Houston is mighty close to that 2 seed. Would make the mvp race even more interesting. Also would mean the rockets actually improved in the standings without dwight

If you can't win mvp without being a top 3 seed, you should be disqualified from DPOY without a top 10 defense. Deandre is clearly not DPOY

Houston is mighty close to that 2 seed. Would make the mvp race even more interesting. Also would mean the rockets actually improved in the standings without dwight

If you can't win mvp without being a top 3 seed, you should be disqualified from DPOY without a top 10 defense. Deandre is clearly not DPOY
I'd say the Rockets performance tonight showed they have alot of talent around Harden. More than given credit for.

Then who gets it?

Gobert I assume from the anointing he's gotten from the NT All-Stats brigade.

Then who gets it?

Draymond has had an outstanding season :D

i agree. Bigs are always cookin against the Clippers....

This hasn't been true over the past two weeks at all. Marc, Pau, Boogie, have all thrown up horrible games over the past 15, 20 games or so.

The Clippers also have been a top 10 defensive team since the deadline, which coincides with DJ's ascent at the moment.

I'd say the Rockets performance tonight showed they have alot of talent around Harden. More than given credit for.

Yea before the season their depth was a serious question mark. They look like they got it covered. There was speculation that they would fall to the bottom of the bracket without dwight. I didn't see it happening but I also didn't see them climbing to the 2

Then who gets it?

Steve nash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom