The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Poor Stevie Franchise...
scumbaggery 
mean.gif

Yea before the season their depth was a serious question mark. They look like they got it covered. There was speculation that they would fall to the bottom of the bracket without dwight. I didn't see it happening but I also didn't see them climbing to the 2
Steve nash.
Depth is definitely no question with how that team played to tonight. I'd say he's a pretty damn good scoring option. Really good post game all around. Should have continued to feed him in the 2nd half tonight but they settled for 3s instead.

Hawks fans didn't show up until they went on their run. Atlanta has the worst fans. Bunch of frontrunners

josh speaking the truth :lol:
Lol is that even possible :lol: dude cost his team the game with his stupid antics tonight. Deserved to be booed. Josh don't even know what the hell fickle means :rofl:

His antics? Shushing the crowd after two shots counts as antics?? The Rockets going cold late while the refs held the Hawks hands is what cost them the game. Smith was one of only 2 Rockets players with a positive PER tonight. Hawks got the win, but let's not act like he wasn't telling the truth :lol:

His antics? Shushing the crowd after two shots counts as antics?? The Rockets going cold late while the refs held the Hawks hands is what cost them the game. Smith was one of only 2 Rockets players with a positive PER tonight. Hawks got the win, but let's not act like he wasn't telling the truth :lol:
josh smith is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom