The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even hightop kobes have enough support for kd's frail body he needs to get basketball versions of these

arollo_018.jpg

nick young's feet could literally fall off and no one would care 

:lol: be that as it may...

Kd's shoes are literally the WORST Nike basketball shoes avaliable. I have no clue how he wore the 4's and 5's AT ALL. The worst shoes of all time. Couldn't walk to the locker room and back without pain

Portland, Lakers and Philly he did some bone headed things in the final seconds. Lucked out and won the Lakers game and the Philly game, lost the Portland one and this one.

9 of 12 is nice and I'm happy no doubt, but that doesn't change the fact that he's making it hard on the guys in close games.

You have to take the bad with the good. He's the only reason they're in those close games to begin with. The late game execution has been a problem with OKC forever. With KD, without him, with Russ and without him and with everyone there.

Nike killed Curry's ankles but he's been :pimp: :pimp: with Under Armour

what if KD signed with UA? :nerd: :nerd:

Don't see how it could of been a bad thing. Nike basketball has been horrid since the plastic generation began. Uppers made of trash bags complete with cardboard cushioning

This is the first Dallas game I've seen with Amare. Dope night of basketball for me. 

repped @TNT

OKC can't afford to drop these if they want to catch that 7 seed.

OKC vs GS is a Wayyyyyyyyy better matchup then seeing Memphis.

In all honesty i think If OKC is healthy come playoff time they are going to do work against GS..
What exactly is "do work"? OKC has two top 5 players & a solid supporting cast, so nobody is going to dominate them, but what exactly are you saying?

Last edited:
You have to take the bad with the good. He's the only reason they're in those close games to begin with. The late game execution has been a problem with OKC forever. With KD, without him, with Russ and without him and with everyone there.
Taking the good with the bad is the epitome of being a Thunder fan Coached by Brooks.

It is what it is for me. 

Still frustrating but habitually tolerable watching him go solo when you have Morrow/Singler that plays can be ran for, should be ran for, in those moments. 

been playing in the DRose 5 and i like them better than any Nike shoe i've worn in recent memory

boost >>>

Last edited:

They even offered KD stock options in UA
laugh.gif

Nike is so overrated

Now THAT I can agree with. Nikes greatest "innovation" in the past 6-7 years is the ability to make cheaper shoes at a higher price.
flyknit is pretty genius on their part though, make the upper a knitted canvas so that they can "upgrade" their design every year by changing thread colors rather than actually changing design 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom