The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in the Larry Sanders-Ben Wallace category to me.

Stronger rim protector, active on the perimeter, solid rebounder, scavenger on offense.

If you put him next to a stretch 4 man. :smh:

Could be a guy to get you 7 offensive rebounds and 5 blocks.

Players only shoot 45% when he's in the paint and I believe he can get to 38-40%.

If Embiid can stay healthy and develop, I can see them being amazing defensively if Jerami Grant can play the 3. :x

wait...they're trying to make the season longer??? with everybody already *****ing and crying that its too long?

wait...they're trying to make the season longer??? with everybody already *****ing and crying that its too long?
It's to help eliminate back to backs without reducing the number of games

They need to either shorten the number of games or spread the season out longer. The back to backs and the 4 games in 5 nights is just stupid and pointless and is probably causing these injuries

Last edited:
They should reduce the number of preseason games and start the regular season a little earlier. Assuming they don't want to reduce the number of regular season games which I don't think will ever happen.

I don't think reducing the pre season games matters. Guys really don't play that hard or that much during the pre season. Or at least the players that matter

I know but if they started the regular season when they'd normally still have preseason games going on it would help to get rid of back to backs.

70 games is the sweet spot, but they'll never reduce the amount of regular season games.

I know but if they started the regular season when they'd normally still have preseason games going on it would help to get rid of back to backs.
this. x10000

and you can't reduce games, owners lose money, and then owners will want players to take less money in return for less games played.

Extending the season through July?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...n-antonio-spurs-no-interest-longer-nba-season

Pop 
laugh.gif

"I think the season is long enough," Popovich said. "I will not come to work in July."
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I dont mind if they reduce the number of nba games, as aloon as they just take it out of the road games. I'm a season ticket holder, I dont want to lose games because these ****** is tired.

I see the pre season went from Early October til the third week of October, this would work in theory if the pre-season only lasted a week and then they went straight into the regular season. Even then I'm not sure how much extra time they'd have 

I dont mind if they reduce the number of nba games, as aloon as they just take it out of the road games. I'm a season ticket holder, I dont want to lose games because these ****** is tired.
This is fair. Gregg Pop only does the "Rest the big three" thing on away games for that reason. Its a disservice to the Spurs fans to do it at home.

I thought the 66-game season they had a few years ago was a good amount. If they just did that except had a normal amount of rest with no back to backs instead of the crammed schedule of the lockout season that would be nice. But it won't happen for financial reasons.

Last edited:
I thought the 66-game season they had a few years ago was a good amount. If they just did that except had a normal amount of rest with no back to backs instead of the crammed schedule of the lockout season that would be nice. But it won't happen for financial reasons.
this.. liked how the season started later on.. and felt like there was an extract emphasis on the Christmas day games

hell, I think they should go more in to summer.. I never watch baseball, so in non summer Olympic/world cup years it would give me some sports to watch during the summer

Last edited:
So my man Lebron in the 1980s is going to be ahead of the nonexistent curve and have a 2000s training program at a time when a lot NBA players weren't lifting like that?
No, it's just silly to place a player in a different era and then strip him of his physical gifts and say that he wouldn't be as successful. I don't get what the point is. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom