The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for the Hawks...on the low

They are the most hated.....they are the under dogs...

I want to see them win something...

They're 2015 version of Miami Heat...everybody hates them dudes...

Atlanta been irrelevant for so long....garbage..

I wanna see em beat the Cavs in the ECF...

plus they only got 2 people to represent their fanbase....lamekill, ryanjumper...thats it

with so many people d-ryding...the Grizz, Dubs, Cavs....**** people need to show the Hawks some cotdamn respeck

Last edited:
I'm rooting for the Hawks...on the low

They are the most hated.....they are the under dogs...

I want to see them win something...

They're 2015 version of Miami Heat...everybody hates them dudes...

Atlanta been irrelevant for so long....garbage..

I wanna see em beat the Cavs in the ECF...

plus they only got 2 people to represent their fanbase....lamekill, ryanjumper...thats it

This isn't meant to come off as disrespect, but literally no one cares about the hawks enough to hate them man. Srs. People hated the Heat. People hate CP3 and the Clipset. People don't hate the Hawks. They don't care enough about them.

They're biggest deficiency is front court depth and they sign Nate Robinson.

Clippers. :smokin

Last edited:
No. People really do hate the Clippers. I've seen it stated repeatedly in this thread.
was more so talking about other players in the nba. But your right the Clippers catch hell in here. But i don't think there is any denying the this Hawks team has been disrespected by the media.

was more so talking about other players in the nba. But your right the Clippers catch hell in here. But i don't think there is any denying the this Hawks team has been disrespected by the media.

That's fair, but disrespected is different than being hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom