The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nique night was great last night, they even touched on his scoring prowess to show the casuals he was more than a dunker.

one of only 7 dudes to average 25+ for 10 consecutive seasons. Led the league in scoring the year before MJ went crazy and did it for 7 straight.

The statue was well deserved & overdue for a guy that's been in the shadows his whole career. Being left off NBA 50 greatest players list & the Dream Team :smh:

And if he was playing today idiots would be ridiculing him for his lack of postseason success.

Paul George will be back by then to eliminate them

You mean the one who would be just coming back from injury?

The one who was an inefficient chucker offensively last year who shot a bunch of long two's?

This PG injury has made people completely forget what kind of player he was. Great defender, but an overrated offensive player

yup...10 day contract

I feel like Nate is washed and over the hill, but we'll see what he can do for us. His athleticism really was his calling card and that acl injury did him in.

Jamal could be out some time here moving forward so Nate could be of use. But we'll see.

How do we know that he's going to comeback the same player after that injury?

If he were to come back as the same player it wouldn't matter anyway :lol: :lol: he really has trouble putting the ball on the deck and actually manufacturing offense. This is why Lance was so big for them last year because he took those duties off of PG. 21 a game on 43% shooting is hardly something to be afraid of when you're elite like the hawks.

How do we know that he's going to comeback the same player after that injury?
You mean the one who would be just coming back from injury?

The one who was an inefficient chucker offensively last year who shot a bunch of long two's?

This PG injury has made people completely forget what kind of player he was. Great defender, but an overrated offensive player

I think he has grown offensively since his fist year, but I believe that he can come back and be just as good as he was if not better
If he has his mojo back and everyone's chemistry is good I think Atlanta will be done

Last edited:
I think he has grown offensively since his fist year, but I believe that he can come back and be just as good as he was if not better
If he has his mojo back and everyone's chemistry is good I think Atlanta will be done

Blind optimism at his finest.

Even if he has grown offensively since his first year that's irrelevant. The most recent version of Paul George (last year) wasn't this offensive juggernaut who could change a series with his offensive prowess. He's a good offensive player who is over reliant on long two's because he can't dribble that well, and a really good defender. There's nothing to suggest that PG losing Lance will actually benefit his game. If anything, it'll worsen it.

All of this while he's just coming back from an injury. Indy isn't winning any playoff series with or without paul george this year. No chance.

It's 2015 and people are saying the Pacers have a chance at beating the best team in the league because they know the Cavs can't do it.

mean.gif
I thought the LeBron bandwagon died out after his third finals loss. Some of you guys need to lay off the recreationals.

It's 2015 and people are saying the Pacers have a chance at beating the best team in the league because they know the Cavs can't do it.
:smh: I thought the LeBron bandwagon died out after his third finals loss. Some of you guys need to lay off the recreationals.

The cavs can do it tho. You can't lie and say lebron isn't a different player in the post season

Blind optimism at his finest.

Even if he has grown offensively since his first year that's irrelevant. The most recent version of Paul George (last year) wasn't this offensive juggernaut who could change a series with his offensive prowess. He's a good offensive player who is over reliant on long two's because he can't dribble that well, and a really good defender. There's nothing to suggest that PG losing Lance will actually benefit his game. If anything, it'll worsen it.

All of this while he's just coming back from an injury. Indy isn't winning any playoff series with or without paul george this year. No chance.

You right about the long 2s but do you think during his time off he hasn't worked on that ?

The cavs can do it tho. You can't lie and say lebron isn't a different player in the post season
LeBron is one of the most inconsistent players in the league this season. He's either putting up near triple doubles or having 20-miss/10-turnover games. The Cavs-Hawks series will be amazing this year. I don't see why everyone is so against those two teams meeting in the playoffs, hoping the Hawks will get bounced early despite them playing exciting ball.

LeBron is one of the most inconsistent players in the league this season. He's either putting up near triple doubles or having 20-miss/10-turnover games. The Cavs-Hawks series will be amazing this year. I don't see why everyone is so against those two teams meeting in the playoffs, hoping the Hawks will get bounced early despite them playing exciting ball.

But I am talking about lebron as a player in the post season. Yea this season has been inconsistent but we will see if Atlanta can beat Indiana

I feel like Nate is washed and over the hill, but we'll see what he can do for us. His athleticism really was his calling card and that acl injury did him in.

Jamal could be out some time here moving forward so Nate could be of use. But we'll see.

Yeah. I'm not mad at the signing. Feel like we could use a back up big more, but if Crawford is going to be sidlined for a while, we need more bench scoring. Nate can still heat up, even after the injury. Did it to us once this season when he was with the Nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom