The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to get to a point where that drive and tenacity is brought out when Thunder needs a run in a tight game or is down 15 going into the bottom of the 4th quarter.

Thunder is way way too deep to have him schooling every position on the opposing teams just because he can. Share the Love Russ.

Don't agree with this at all. Especially with KD out. He has to be great scoring, facilitating, and attacking, it opens up the game for everyone else. Scott needs to be more creative at the end of games and stop going with the iso play every time down. Russ also can make a few better decisions, Almost all of these games largely have either been controlled by the Thunder throughout and then the offense just reverts back to the same old bad iso plays while simultaneously having lapses on defense.

They're not going to win every game, and Russ doesn't need to stop being the player he is.

It's fine to disagree, and I agree with some of what you said but.....If you want to be the closer, you have to close.

Russ has been fun to watch while he's on this kill mission.

As a  Thunder fan, I appreciate it less when he's not closing out games.

It's cool to be the man, but you have to win at the end of the day, or it means nothing to the Team. That's all

It's fine to disagree, and I agree with some of what you said but.....If you want to be the closer, you have to close.
Russ has been fun to watch while he's on this kill mission.
As a  Thunder fan, I appreciate it less when he's not closing out games.
It's cool to be the man, but you have to win at the end of the day, or it means nothing to the Team. That's all

he's learning how to win man. Nobody comes in already knowing. He's never been able to be the man before. We're seeing him flourish with this opportunity. Right now he's just finding out what doesn't work. He'll figure it out. True, he did miss Serge on that one play, but the very last play, besides the out of bounds, getting the ball that far back with 2.5 on the clock cant be all russ

It's a learning process for sure. I'm just stating the obvious, it's not a dogging session.

It's easy to say they are in the game because Russ has 40pts 10 assists and 10 rebounds.

It's better to say they are 20 ahead because Russ has 25 pts 15 assists and 10 rebounds. 

Trust the team. There are studs every where on the floor.

1:00 PM ET

ABC

Bulls

(39-24, 19-11 away)

Spurs

(38-23, 22-7 home)

Preview

3:30 PM ET

ABC

Clippers

(40-22, 17-13 away)

Warriors

(48-12, 26-2 home)

Preview

ABC is making Sunday's great right now. (que the This commentator is a cornball  comments though)

These 2 matchups 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
It's a learning process for sure. I'm just stating the obvious, it's not a dogging session.

It's easy to say they are in the game because Russ has 40pts 10 assists and 10 rebounds.
It's better to say they are 20 ahead because Russ has 25 pts 15 assists and 10 rebounds. 
Trust the team. There are studs every where on the floor.

There's really not though. Outside of Kanter, Serge and Morrow, there's not really any consistent threat offensively. It's no coincidence that OKC has been struggling down the stretch of close games when Scotty inexplicably has Roberson and that bum Waiters out there on the floor together. It's right back to having to only guard 3 guys on the offensive side when he had Perk and Thabo.

It has to be more options than just a Russ-Serge pick and roll down the stretch. Russ uses those guys to help him build the lead up then the bums come in and the lead evaporates.

Last edited:
Bruhhh im at champpss and drummond and reggie jackson sitting across from me. Reggie looking just like bobby smurda yo. Hoody and a beanie on, like on..he has the beanie on and the hoodie pulled up over his head...at the table lol

Champs, where at bruh

The one in troy. They left a minute ago. Drummond lives right down the street from me and i think reggie just moved in right by us too

You gonna let me get them seats for a game or what bruh :x

i thought we was fam

There's really not though. Outside of Kanter, Serge and Morrow, there's not really any consistent threat offensively. It's no coincidence that OKC has been struggling down the stretch of close games when Scotty inexplicably has Roberson and that bum Waiters out there on the floor together. It's right back to having to only guard 3 guys on the offensive side when he had Perk and Thabo.

It has to be more options than just a Russ-Serge pick and roll down the stretch.
tired.gif

Outside of Kanter, Serge and Morrow?

So, other than Russ, there are 3 other legit options right. That's 4 out of 5 peeps on the court who can score. How many do you need boss? All 5 would make studs every where  true? 

I'm honestly amazed at how many people would pick OKC over GSW if they met in the first round. I think that series goes 5 games with GSW winning that.

Still not 100% convinced that they get in the playoffs tbh

Last edited:
I'm honestly amazed at how many people would pick OKC over GSW if they met in the first round. I think that series goes 5 games with GSW winning that.

Why don't you think Westbrook will get it done?

GSW would lose 1st round to OKC outside of Bogut they have no size no way he plays 35-40 mins a night like they will need him too Steph and Klay can only shoot so many 3s 

Last edited:
Why don't you think Westbrook will get it done?

You should be asking why I don't think OKC can get it done, instead of why I don't think Westbrook will get it done. The Thunder vs The Warriors, not The Westbrooks vs The Warriors and I don't think OKC as a team even if healthy, are better than the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom