The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW not being able to hit their 3's in the postseason is such a lazy reason as to why the thunder would beat them. They haven't orchestrated one of the league's best offense by simply abusing the 3 point line.

GSW not being able to hit their 3's in the postseason is such a lazy reason as to why the thunder would beat them. They haven't orchestrated one of the league's best offense by simply abusing the 3 point line.
What im saying is that size will come into factor in a 7 games series it always does and last time I checked Gs has the same "big men" on their roster that have done nothing for them the last 2 years Bogut is not playing 35-40 mins come playoff time OKC is loaded with size 

But they have though. When you have to watch the 3 at PG, SG, SF and PF, I mean really watch it, everything else is easy. 

You know that. And you know this is the backbone of why their offense is so good, think about it.

Last edited:
But they have though. When you have to watch the 3 at PG, SG, SF and PF, I mean really watch it, everything else is easy. 
You know that. And you know this is the backbone of why their offense is so good, think about it.

It's the backbone of why their offense is so good, sure. But that doesn't mean they are shooting a gang of 3's and that's the only reason why their offense is elite.

You have to pay critical attention to them at the 3 point line, but that allows so many other things that they do well offensively to flourish. They do more than hoist 3's, a lot more.

What im saying is that size will come into factor in a 7 games series it always does and last time I checked Gs has the same "big men" on their roster that have done nothing for them the last 2 years Bogut is not playing 35-40 mins come playoff time OKC is loaded with size 

Talk about completely clueless :lol:

Not even going to...

It's the backbone of why their offense is so good, sure. But that doesn't mean they are shooting a gang of 3's and that's the only reason why their offense is elite.

You have to pay critical attention to them at the 3 point line, but that allows so many other things that they do well offensively to flourish. They do more than hoist 3's, a lot more.
If their 3's weren't lethal, everything else stops maybe...

Talk about completely clueless
laugh.gif

Not even going to...
He forgot about that man Speights fasho

But their 3's are lethal that's the thing. You can't take that away from them. Even if they aren't hitting their 3's at an exceptional clip, the threat of the 3 ball alone allows their offense to flourish and that isn't going to change.

But their 3's are lethal that's the thing. You can't take that away from them. Even if they aren't hitting their 3's at an exceptional clip, the threat of the 3 ball alone allows their offense to flourish and that isn't going to change.
Done.

You're arguing against yourself with but their 3's are lethal. The whole point shoeking.

|I
Outside of Kanter, Serge and Morrow?

So, other than Russ, there are 3 other legit options right. That's 4 out of 5 peeps on the court who can score. How many do you need boss? All 5 would make studs every where true? 

Reading is fundamental. Can't use options that aren't even in the game or involved during crunch time. That's not on Russ. You have to have the right personnel it there and actually use them. This has been an issue ever since beard left..

Reading is fundamental? Okay Levar Burton. Context is everything. 
I said they had studs every where.  You said they really don't.
Now you are saying they don't have studs every where, in crunch time, that one play, in that one game, and it fits your argument. Reach pal
Although my post is talking about the entirety of the game, your response is delegated to crunch time? Okay. Reach pal

Like are you slow B? That's 3 guys out of 12 that Russ can rely on down the stretch and really throughout the entire game. That's studs everywhere?

And only one is involved in the offense at the end of games, Serge. Think back to the last 3 losses for OKC, up double digits in the 4th of all the games. How? Russ going off scoring and utilizing the "studs". Game gets tight, said studs are either moved to the bench (replaced by non factors Waiters and Roberson) and/or the old OKC iso offense or just run 1000 pick n rolls kicks in. Offense goes from fluid to terrible again.

This isn't a new thing it's been happening literally every year. What good is have a stud if you can't use him?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rajon-...ericks-020922406.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Just read the Q n A on Raw John Rondo.  I've never read something as genuine in a while.  Granted, the networks like to market certain things to the public.  But the Q&A by Rondo seems very legit to me.  I think it addresses and removes all speculation about things.  Best article in a while with out journalists trying to keep their jobs like Marc Spears and Dryer.

Raw John looks a bit lot slower, not as nifty, but he certainly can handle the ball.  He can still fake guys out, but he still struggles with his shot.  I think the whole Mavs just has to figure out what works.  They are very very talented on paper.

Regarding the status quo vs the top 16 teams in the playoffs, I don't think it'll ever change.

The NBA can't ignore most of the East and it would screw with the tv schedule if they were to go with the top 16 teams format. That stuff matters.

They not changing the seeding. If anything realignment will happen. But it goes in cycles seems like. The East dominated the 90s. Much of the 80s too. Doesnt take but a couple big players swapping conferences to change the whole picture. NFL been having the same problem with losing teams making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom