The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

only thing u got is lebron scoring? Let's not talk about how Bird was a better rebounder and passer than LBJ. i think people get too swept up in lebron james the athlete vs lebron james the basketball player. LBJ is def one of the greatest athletes to ever play in the nba. But that Doesnt make him the better basketball player. look at those numbers closer fella with LBJ vs bird. YouTube Larry Birds passing skills.
He should go down in history as one of the top players and get close to Michael (Jordan).”
he’s as good as anyone that’s ever played this game.
Larry Legend on Lebron.
"Well, probably Kobe, because of the fact that ... well, of course he wouldn't have been shooting as much as he does now ... but his desire to win, his dedication, to always get better, uh, and he's just, he's just tough," Bird said. "He's just a tough cat.

"But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

nerd.gif

Theirs only 1 basketball, k love & bosh arent gonna put up the same numbers as a 3rd option, how hard is that to understand
That's right. So for people saying he makes everyone better, No. Not unless you're a slasher or a spot up shooter, he will not make you better if you're a post player like a marc Gasol, Zbo, bosh, love, tim Duncan etc. Then people start bringing up the "1 basketball" subject. Kobe played with one basketball but didn't rob his 4s of ball usage.
Plus, That one basketball excuse is tired some.

"Well, probably Kobe, because of the fact that ... well, of course he wouldn't have been shooting as much as he does now ... but his desire to win, his dedication, to always get better, uh, and he's just, he's just tough," Bird said. "He's just a tough cat.
"But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

:nerd:

Meh, I don't agree with this :lol: Just because Kobe is a sociopath and is crazy doesn't mean he's a better teammate to win with. I only brought up the bird comments because my man brought up Larry lol

Kobe > Lebron
That description is game. Case closed. topic over.

Kobe > Lebron
That description is game. Case closed. topic over.

I wish that this topic didn't start :x

Kobe stans need something to do while he's out and the lakers are trash :lol:

Playing with lebron has neutered bosh and love and would any star PF. 3 and d guys. Slashers. Thats who he will make better. if his team still wins championships it doesn't matter. It isnt just about stats though. A star PF isnt a high priority in a lebron led offense. I think a random stretch 4 for cheap would be fine.

Bosh as a player made extremly crucial plays at times and stretched the floor properly but i dont think lebron made him better is any way

Last edited:
Still don't like the Love trade

Coulda kept Wiggins, still did the Mozgov trade and signed either Love/LMA/Monroe/Draymond.

Still don't like the Love trade

Coulda kept Wiggins, still did the Mozgov trade and signed either Love/LMA/Monroe/Draymond.
It was definitely a questionable trade from the get-go, folks on NT at least were hesitant

With that being said, the Mosgov trade fell into their lap. Aldridge probably gonna stay in Portland and nobody saw Green having the kind of year he's having

Love definitely could have just signed next season though, much like the Knicks decimating their team for Carmelo

Monroe was probably the most realistic option but not as appealing as Love

Last edited:
Was just about to mention that. Still think the Cavs could've landed Lebron and still found a way to keep Wiggins

Lebby didn't really seem too concerned about wiggins one way or the other

That was weird to me, then the story about him having a problem with Wiggins for not signing with Rich Paul.

Seems stupid to not wanna play with a kid who's talent you obviously believe in because you can't make money off of him two ways.

Greed will always get you.

yeah im not sure lebron cared either way about wiggins.
He NEVER did. Cleveland had Love on deck and was a condition for LeBron to sign in the first place

Bron knew what was going on the whole time, didn't reach out to Wiggins a single time when he was drafted. Never acknowledged the selection and omitted Wiggins from his open letter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom