The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is even in your half-hearted attempt at being sly you still are wrong
laugh.gif
How am I still wrong?

Kobe is 5-2 in the Finals.

LeBron is 2-3.

That's not wrong. That's a fact. Kobe is better at winning in the Finals. Whatchusmoking?

I think somebody is upset Kobe has more fans in LA than the Clippers...

Not going to go all the way into it, but Lebron is literally better than Kobe at everything basketball related. Everything. It's always funny to see people try and pit Kobe as being better than Lebron.
I won't go far into it either but regardless of stats, It's rare you see Kobe giving up the game in closing minutes or literally throwing away games also, not to mention, Kobe may shoot the game away but he atleast have that mentality of having a sense of ergency, unlike LEBRON's will to win.

Oh yeah, 81> any scoring game Lebron had.

Last edited:
Lebron is better at basketball than Kobe, Jordan and every other human being that has ever played.

Reactions: HIM
Quote:
Doesnt it take a team to win in the finals, every star wasnt blessed to have prime shaq & pau plus one of the greatest coaches ever on his team
LeBron had Bosh and Wade and still lost two finals. Can't even go into the "Kobe was on better teams" rant. LeBron would've been 1-3 in Heat Finals if it wasn't for Ray Allen bailing his team out.

In my opinion, if this really was a cycle then we should leave it as be. But this has been going on for far too long for it to be a cycle. The West has been better than the east for over 20 years now. Something has to be done.
I agree. It has been to damn long now. It's def the longest stretch ever if there ever was a cycle. I agree that something needs to be done.

How am I still wrong?
Kobe is 5-2 in the Finals.
LeBron is 2-3.
That's not wrong. That's a fact. Kobe is better at winning in the Finals. Whatchusmoking?
I think somebody is upset Kobe has more fans in LA than the Clippers...

Yeah, because my opinion on this has everything to do with the clippers :rofl: :rofl:

I won't go far into it either but regardless of stats, It's rare you see Kobe giving up the game in closing minutes or literally throwing away games also, not to mention, Kobe may shoot the game away but he atleast have that mentality of having a sense of ergency, unlike LEBRON's will to win.

Oh yeah, 81> any scoring game Lebron had.

So Kobe didn't shoot the lakers out of a chance to win the 04 finals?

So Kobe didn't chuck away in game 7 of the 2010 finals?

So Kobe didn't just sabotage his team in game 7 of the first round in 06'

So Kobe doesn't have some of the worst "clutch" numbers of all time statistically?

Run Up :lol: :lol: :lol:

it doesnt. its false either way. passer yeah , team player ill give it to you ur right....
scorer.... lj cant score like kobe did. kobe had way more moves in his repertoire.... 

Lebron is the better defender, passer, rebounder, team player, and has a much bigger imprint on a team as far as winning is concerned. He does a much better job of making the players around him better and feel like they are a part of the game, which is vital word to phil jackson. Hell Lebron is actually a better clutch player than Kobe if we're going to keep it 100 with you. I don't believe in clutchness, but if that's your thing, then Lebron has been better than him in that regard too. If you were a gm, and you had to pick either prime lebron or prime kobe you would pick Prime Lebron 100 times out of 100.

Kobe had "more moves in his repertoire" I guess, but that doesn't make him more effective at basketball than Lebron, he simply isn't.

laugh.gif
 at people still thinking lebron statpadding his fg% means he's a better scorer than players that cared about winning more than a boxscore

Was there a reason Baynes was starting for a while? Since Splitter came back to the starting lineup they went on a 4 game win streak which came right after a 4 game losing streak

:lol:  at people still thinking lebron statpadding his fg% means he's a better scorer than players that cared about winning more than a boxscore

What you are saying is a huge misnomer though. I could argue that caring about your fg% indirectly means you care about winning, while not caring about your fg% means you just don't care and are just chucking away to pad your scoring numbers. Just because people don't have yolo decision making doesn't mean they don't care about winning.

That being said, Lebron still has a career scoring average that's over 27 a game.

if it was a tie game with 10 seconds left i would go with the player that could actually dribble the ball up the court

Yeah, because my opinion on this has everything to do with the clippers
roll.gif
roll.gif
I understand why you displace your anger towards Kobe. I'd do it too if I was a clips fan.
D wade was washed up after 2012 & bosh was inconsistent throughout the playoffs

Bron still got the same amount of finals mvps as kobe
If Bosh was inconsistent throughout the playoffs than Bron is.

Didn't he have an 8 point game in the finals once?
indifferent.gif

So Kobe didn't shoot the lakers out of a chance to win the 04 finals?

So Kobe didn't chuck away in game 7 of the 2010 finals?

So Kobe didn't just sabotage his team in game 7 of the first round in 06'

So Kobe doesn't have some of the worst "clutch" numbers of all time statistically?

Run Up :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's why I said Kobe can shoot you OUT a game but atleast he won't QUIT or GIVE UP UNLIKE lebron

Magic series - gave up
Celtics series - gave up
Regular season games - gave up
Mavs finals - non-existence
And that's by a player people claimed GOAT or over Kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom