The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked to see LeBron play with the best player in the league for several years while LeBron was also entering his prime as well as have the best coach of all-time

That would have been nice

Last edited:
Lebron is the better defender, passer, rebounder, team player, and has a much bigger imprint on a team as far as winning is concerned. He does a much better job of making the players around him better and feel like they are a part of the game, which is vital word to phil jackson. Hell Lebron is actually a better clutch player than Kobe if we're going to keep it 100 with you. I don't believe in clutchness, but if that's your thing, then Lebron has been better than him in that regard too. If you were a gm, and you had to pick either prime lebron or prime kobe you would pick Prime Lebron 100 times out of 100.

Kobe had "more moves in his repertoire" I guess, but that doesn't make him more effective at basketball than Lebron, he simply isn't.
Lebron makes everyone better BUT the 4 position. Surround Lebron with shooters, of course Shooters will be better but fill in a back-to-basket guy and its a disaster.
Kobe can play with a 4, stretch or not.

Lebron makes everyone better BUT the 4 position. Surround Lebron with shooters, of course Shooters will be better but fill in a back-to-basket guy and its a disaster.
Kobe can play with a 4, stretch or not.

What? Because surrounding the best player in the league with shooters is a bad thing or something :lol: having his 4's as stretch 4's does little to rid the notion of Lebron making his teammates better.

T-Mac put up 32/6.5/5.5 while shooting 38% from 3 on 6 attempts per in 03, I hate injuries.

Man when the 2nd unit for San Antonio gets into prime form, it's going to be really hard to defeat them come postseason. It'll be interesting how no homecourt will effect the spurs though.

What? Because surrounding the best player in the league with shooters is a bad thing or something :lol: having his 4's as stretch 4's does little to rid the notion of Lebron making his teammates better.
What does kobe do better than lebron on the court?
Shoot. Post game, foot work. Ball handles.

You're implying he makes everyone better when the truth is, he doesn't makd the 4 position better. He makes PG, SG better, sure but the 4 position, no.

Last edited:
Magic,bird,kobe,oscar,russell arent better basketball players than lebron
Bird only avg 25+ 4 times, lebron did it 11 straight & counting, bron is literally magic on hgh, kobe never put up better numbers than lebron, oscar & russell are laughable compared to lebron

If you gonna put rings, a team accomplishment on a pedestal over individual greatness then russell should be number 1 unanimously on everyones list
only thing u got is lebron scoring? Let's not talk about how Bird was a better rebounder and passer than LBJ. i think people get too swept up in lebron james the athlete vs lebron james the basketball player. LBJ is def one of the greatest athletes to ever play in the nba. But that Doesnt make him the better basketball player. look at those numbers closer fella with LBJ vs bird. YouTube Larry Birds passing skills.

Man when the 2nd unit for San Antonio gets into prime form, it's going to be really hard to defeat them come postseason. It'll be interesting how no homecourt will effect the spurs though.

Kawhi taking his game to the next level as well.

only thing u got is lebron scoring? Let's not talk about how Bird was a better rebounder and passer than LBJ. i think people get too swept up in lebron james the athlete vs lebron james the basketball player. LBJ is def one of the greatest athletes to ever play in the nba. But that Doesnt make him the better basketball player. look at those numbers closer fella with LBJ vs bird. YouTube Larry Birds passing skills.

He should go down in history as one of the top players and get close to Michael (Jordan).”

he’s as good as anyone that’s ever played this game.

Larry Legend on Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom