The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden State is looking ready

Because they beat a short handed Clippers team? GSW is really good, but let's not overreact to one game. Not sure the small ball line up they used today so effectively against the Clips will fly against a team like Memphis or even OKC. They're right there, but there's really no way to call how the West will shake out yet.

Golden State is looking ready

Because they beat a short handed Clippers team? GSW is really good, but let's not overreact to one game. Not sure the small ball line up they used today so effectively against the Clips will fly against a team like Memphis or even OKC. They're right there, but there's really no way to call how the West will shake out yet.

Because they're 49-12 :wink:

Curry may not have put up big numbers today, but that ridiculous shot he made in the 3rd was probably the play of the game. Seemed to completely deflate the Clippers and really got the crowd into it. GSW really put it away after that.

Draymond is the type of dude you want with you in a brawl.

He also might've been the one to start the brawl so....maybe i have to rethink that.

GSW is ready. It is at the point that you can say that. One game does mean a lot, even against a short handed Clips, it means a lot.

Small ball will be their downfall, but, they are ready as they are ever going to be, right now.

Can't decide what my favorite Dray thing today was. His play, the timeout story that the announcers told about him, or what happened in that Vine.

It's not a clippers thing, no one likes dantey jones regardless of what team the scrub plays for

Because they beat a short handed  overrated Clippers team? GSW is really good, but let's not overreact to one game. Not sure the small ball line up they used today so effectively against the Clips will fly against a team like Memphis or even OKC. They're right there, but there's really no way to call how the West will shake out yet.
Fixed, and agreed.

I've always hated Dahntay Jones. 

As annoying as brianjumpman is when he talks about his warriors, I would love to see luke Walton win another ring

Fixed, and agreed.

I've always hated Dahntay Jones. 

Honestly though, how are the Clippers overrated? Nobody is picking them to win the West and most are picking them to lose in the 1st or 2nd round. I'd say they're appropriately rated.

And if you don't think Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford maybe would have made a difference in this game, I don't know what to tell you.

If you had told me before the game that Austin Rivers was going to be the leading scorer I would have thanked you and went back to sleep.

Clippers as a team are not overrated. A lot of the players and the head coach are overrated though

TBH, I'm still a bit puzzled as to why the Clippers signed Jones through the end of the season. He didn't do much during his tow ten day contracts. Waste of a roster spot if your ask me.

Zach Lowe just wrote an article not even 2 months ago telling us to watch out for the Clippers as a Finals team. I guess, though. No one overrates them. 

clippers need better wings man. freaking turkey glue and barnes are your wings? that aint a championship caliber team. now, austin rivers played well today and if he can do that consistently, it'll help but that 3 position is dreadful.

Man I've been grave digging for the 2006 and 2007 finals threads. I don't know if it's because I'm on mobile, but I can't find that ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom