The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Lowe just wrote an article not even 2 months ago telling us to watch out for the Clippers as a Finals team. I guess, though. No one overrates them. 
Zach Lowe is a stats nerd that looks at stat sheets rather than watching games though. Probably struggles to understand the difference between basketball and fantasy basketball

Zach Lowe just wrote an article not even 2 months ago telling us to watch out for the Clippers as a Finals team. I guess, though. No one overrates them. 

If you really read that article though, it was a pretty weak endorsement. Lowe basically said the Clippers maybe have a chance if everything goes perfectly for them. You coukd make the same argument for any West playoff team. And that's the closest anyone in the mainstream media has come to calling them a Finals contender as far as I'm aware.

If you really read that article though, it was a pretty weak endorsement. Lowe basically said the Clippers maybe have a chance if everything goes perfectly for them. You coukd make the same argument for any West playoff team. And that's the closest anyone in the mainstream media has come to calling them a Finals contender as far as I'm aware.

Exactly. Was in the middle of typing this. All he did was essentially say "Hey, the Clippers are out there too and they're pretty good, although not as good as the other west contenders. However! If everything breaks right for them, they have a decent shot"

Stephen A. picked the Clips to go to the Finals before the year began.

Last edited:
:lol: na.

Literally any team in the West besides the Mavs can put yall away.

Meh, I've seen enough to say that we can compete at an elite level against any of these contenders out west. I'm not seeing this huge gap / disparity between us and a memphis, portland, houston, really anyone who's going to be in the postseason this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom