The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill advised 3  by Russ with in the last minute of the quarter with a full shotclock, that misses and leads to an immediate 3 by Toronto. These are Russ's kryptonites.

18 shots, 11 free throws, 15 assists and 8 turnovers in 31 minutes. :lol:

I think that's like a 99.6% time of possession ratio.

Last edited:
His triple doubles have all came in the the first 3 quarters except for 1 of them, I believe

OKC is loaded, man. If they have a healthy KD back by playoffs, they should go to the finals.

OKC is loaded, man. If they have a healthy KD back by playoffs, they should go to the finals.

I don't know about that. Come playoff time (if they make it of course) their games devolve into ISO and ISO and then ISO. Unless turtle and KD play out of their mind it'll be the same ole song and dance

ScaryNegativeIrishwaterspaniel.gif

Really hope OKC stays in the 8 spot. A GSW-OKC playoff series would be awesome. Would love the goon-off between Bogut and Funaki (assuming, of course, Bogut is actually available).

Really hope OKC stays in the 8 spot. A GSW-OKC playoff series would be awesome. Would love the goon-off between Bogut and Funaki (assuming, of course, Bogut is actually available).

Sucks for GSW they have to play such a good team in the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom