The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://thesportsquotient.com/nba/2015/3/7/who-is-the-nbas-best-defender

"Nick Calathes though? Really? Yes. Calathes is actually one of the more highly rated defenders on the Memphis Grizzlies. Three stats favor him in particular: steal percentage, defensive real plus-minus, and defensive rating. He is first in steal percentage among players with 400+ minutes at 39.8%, 27th in defensive real plus-minus with a 2.63, and 2nd in defensive rating at 92.7."

One of the hidden gems of the NBA. I'm glad he's officially back to his level of play before the suspension. He would've been nice to have during the playoffs against OKC and gave us another big guard to throw on Reggie/Russ. Hopefully, he's satisfied with his hair loss this season and will leave the drugs alone so he can play this year. :lol:

Also, interesting article in general...ESPN guys ranked their top 5 best defenders. I felt it was kinda stupid to put perimeter defenders and rim protectors in the same category, but I guess that's how they vote for DPOY. :lol: Plus, some of the people on their list is :x .Talks about Gobert, Draymond and Calathes.

View media item 1437730

Last edited:
I missed the first half but semi-listened on the Car Wash radio.

I like that Russ has 9 assists at half. Double that or more and it's a wrap.

Teams going to tank against the Pelicans at the end of the season to help get them in the playoffs. :lol: I can see it happening.

Considering they play the Blazers, Warriors, Grizz, Rockets and Spurs in April....:nerd: OKC play damn near the same teams in April, but I bet those squads bring their A-game against them

Last edited:
In all honesty man, I'm just happy that Russ is finally the player that we all knew he could be, truly phenomal to watch every night.

Why is Brooks letting Singler get torched by Ross. Mr. PahJones is on the bench, or move Roberson on Ross and let Singler guard jackballing *** Derozan.

Same old Kanter, really. Just benefitting from Westbrook and a faster-paced offense a bit.

Good, but inconsistent scorer and rebounder. Mostly a ball-stopper on offense. Trainwreck on defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom