The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Russ went ape **** against the Clippers because not only is he one of the best players in the league but also because he had two 6 ft 180 lbs sticking him. He was gonna eat regardless, but the Clippers had no resistance whatsoever. That's where a wing defender role player comes into play and maybe then CP doesn't get "out-produced".
if russ can handle cp but cp cant guard russ because he's too small then that counts as being outplayed 

russ is just too good and too big for cp to handle which is why okc won last year

if cp averages 30 and 12 in a series no one is going to say "westbrook needs better teammates that can help defend cp" so i dont see why cp gets the excuse other than the fact that he's chris paul and he always gets excuses for coming up short 

if russ can handle cp but cp cant guard russ because he's too small then that counts as being outplayed 

russ is just too good and too big for cp to handle which is why okc won last year

if cp averages 30 and 12 in a series no one is going to say "westbrook needs better teammates that can help defend cp" so i dont see why cp gets the excuse other than the fact that he's chris paul and he always gets excuses for coming up short 

K

K
thanks for your thought provoking response, sorry your hero is not as great as you thought he was 

So if Steph and Klay get outplayed by Russ and KD do you still think GS will make quick work of the Thunder, Shoeking?

last time i remember hearing the name Dahntay Jones was him waiting in line for Kobe's :lol:

Teague is awesome but I think he's clearly a level below Russ/Curry/CP3. Outside of that trio, he's in the convo. It's not a bad thing at all. PG is the most stacked position in the league.

I guess dude got tired of changing the thread title eh.
comicbookguy.gif

Worst. OP. Ever.

Teague is awesome but I think he's clearly a level below Russ/Curry/CP3. Outside of that trio, he's in the convo. It's not a bad thing at all. PG is the most stacked position in the league.
Yea i can agree with that. Jeff still got alot to prove. He's not on those 3 guys level yet.

Yo, hate the avy pics that don't fit proportionately in the avy box.

WHite borders are of the devil. 

SOmeone school me on how to fix please.

Can we take a minute to talk about how much better the Hawks of Atlanta are than the Sacramento Kings?

K thanks

:lol: my bad guys I've been caught up at the library for the last week. I haven't even watched basketball myself :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom