The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope the west stays put. really good matchups there

Naw...I hope San Antonio moves up a slot :smokin It will more than likely happen anyway with Dallas slumping. I want to avoid SAS in the 1st round at all costs.

5th, 6th and 7th in the West are going to probably come down to the last game or so. Its going to be funny seeing how teams at 2, 3 and 4 try to counter act the movement. :lol:

Last edited:
parker is just old, hard to play his style at that advanced age. needs to improve that jumper to make room for his inside game.

B_rt2yxWAAAPi4C.png

@MySportsLegion  

Here's the updated Playoff Picture. Who gets the final spot in the East? Nets, Heat and Celtics all within 2.5 games.

Hope we can get a Atl-Ind and Cle-Mia first round match up

clippers are a weird team when it comes to how people rate the team and players

no one thinks they are a finals team but people think:

chris paul is a top 5 all time pg

blake is the best pf in the league (and best passing big man)

dj is a top 5 center

doc is a top 5 coach

crawford is one of the best 6th men in the league

so either for some strange reason 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

or the pieces to this team are not worth as much as people think they're worth 

I dont know why I just saw this, but it really isnt that weird. CP and Blake have to be better in the postseason. Those two havent been good enough. In order for us to actually get to a final or wcf, they have to be better than they are in the regular season.

And thats not to say their regular season production isnt really good, but it has to be better in the postseason. Thats with any playoff team though, you only go as far as your best two players perform, relative to their opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom