The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, what the hell happened to the Suns? i thought this team legitimately had a chance of making it into the playoffs

LaVine wearing Jordan 3s tonight. Probably my favorite looking Jordan ever, but I would not wear them to ball in 2015

i'll say and do what i want
roll.gif
dude has no chill 

Hassan losing money with this **** ****.

Just come out and get 15 and 20, no need for all that.

Of the og Jordans.. I think the only ones I would ball in are the 12s

this.

not bulky or clunky, good amount of sole support without having a midsole that was ridiculously high, good ankle support as well. man, my playoff 12s were my favorite pair of shoes to hoop in ever...more than kobe 2k4's and the first release of hyperdunks

Last edited:
Of the og Jordans.. I think the only ones I would ball in are the 12s

this.

not bulky or clunky, good amount of sole support without having a midsole that was ridiculously high, good ankle support as well. man, my playoff 12s were my favorite pair of shoes to hoop in ever...more than kobe 2k4's and the first release of hyperdunks

first hyperdunk were straight game-changers.

I tried hooping in Fire Red 3s a few months ago :lol: my feet were killing me. Surprised my pair survived they're almost 10'years old

You're going to be *** hole-ish when they become good again. I wouldn't blame you at all :lol:
im a pretty nice guy IRL and try to stay humble. So I hope I don't become *** holeish :\
I said the same thing :lol:
oh god :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Join us on the dark side When they become good :lol:
Lettuce be cereal for a moment.

The Kings ain't gonna be anything for a long long time.

I'm typing this from a boat right now btw

View media item 1439409

watching metta and stack jack on foxsports1
that pacers squad was so talented :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom